一、听短对话，回答问题 (共5小题，计5分) (摘自各类中考模拟试卷)
1. How will they travel from Beijing to Hong Kong?
A. By bus. B. By plane. C. By boat.
2. When will the bus leave?
A. 10:30. B. 11:00. C. 10:50.
3. What does the lady now eat for breakfast?
4. What are they doing?
A. They are going fishing. B. They are having dinner.
5. Where is Jane now?
A. In the hospital. B. At the office. C. At school.
二、听较长对话，回答问题 (共5小题，计l0分) (摘自各类中考模拟试卷)
6. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. In a library B. In a park. C. In a cinema.
7. How often does the woman have a run?
A. Once a week. B. Four times a month. C. Nearly eighteen times a month. 听下面一段对话，回答第8至第l 0三个小题。现在，你有l 5秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。
8. What is Robert doing?
A. He is writing a letter.
9. Who is a big fan of movies?
A. Friday, July 10th. B. Robert’s father. B. Saturday, July 9th. C. Robert’s mother. C. Saturday, July 10th. 10. When are they going to watch the movie?
三、听独白， 回答问题（共5小题，计10分） （摘自各类中考模拟试卷）
No.1 No, 2 Number of the Students in B. Bread and milk. C. Bread only. C. They are doing some shopping. B. He is reading a book. C. He is reading a newspaper.
2009 2002009 200
BB. English. CDC. Maths. 11. What subject is the speaker teaching? A. Art
12.Which school’s students in English competitions grew faster from 2010 to 2011?
A. No.1 School
A. 2009 B. No. 2 School C. neither school B. 2010 C. 2011 13. In which year did No.2 School have 100 more students than No.1 School?
14. According to the bar chart（条形图）, two schools had the same percentage of students
who won prizes in ________.
A. listening B. speaking
C. reading C. 300 15. How many students in No. 1 School won prizes for speaking skills in 2011? A. 100
四、单项填空 (共15小题，计l5分) (原创)
A. / id / B. / d / C. / it / D. / t /
17. It needs a lot of practice ___English well.
A. to learn B. learn C. learned D. learning
18. When something is on fire, people throw sand on it to put out the fire. The main use of the sand is to _________.
A. protect the thing on fire B. add weigh to the thing on fire
2 / 12 B. 200
C. keep the air away from the thing on fire D. lower the temperature of the thing on fire
19. It is reported that _______ people in the world are suffering from the H1N1 flu.
A. ten thousand of B. ten thousands C. thousands of D. ten thousands of
20. My bike is broken, so I have to go to school _________ my mother's.
A. by B. in C. on D. with
21. Hold on to your dream A. and B. but C. so D. or
22.Eton College in England was ______ in 1440 by King Henry VI to give free education to poor students.
A. cleaned up B. set up C. fixed up D. cheered up
23. If this magazine is not yours, ____ can it be?
A. what else B. who else C. which else's D. who else's
24. --Tibet, a part of China can not suddenly become its own country.
--_______. All the Chinese people are against it
A. Yes, it can B. Yes, it can’t C. No, it can D. Certainly not
25.--Let’s go hiking in the mountains this weekend. --______it rains.
A. If B. Unless
26. --The dish is delicious!
--Well, at least it’s ______ the one I cooked yesterday.
A. as good as B. worse than C. as well as D. as bad as
27. Do you know the young lady _____ your mother is talking?
A. who B. whom C. with whom D. which
28. I’ve ____ all the phones in drawer, but I still can’t find the one you need.
A. opened up B. given away C. handed out D. looked through
29. _______ ways to get on well with your classmates, or you will get yourself very lonely.
A. To find B. Find C. Finding D. Found
30. --- Have you been wasting time on cartoons again?
--- __________. I’ve been working all the time and I need a break.
A. I couldn’t agree more B. No way C. Not really D. That’s all right.
五、完形填空（共15小题，计15分） (根据故事The Story of Autumn改编)
harvest season, while for me, it is a（n）season. I was for the Postgraduate Entrance Examination. But so many unhappy things made me so tired, so I decided to have a walk along the Yanjiang Road in my university.
“Autumn is a lonely season and life is uninteresting. The days in this season always get me ”, I thought when the sound of a guitar flowed into my ears, like a stream flowing from the mountains. A young girl, sitting on the lawn, was lost in playing her guitar. She was a beautiful girl, when the wind blew her long hair. I had never seen her before. The music was so attractive that I listened quietly.
Lost in the music, I did not that I had been standing for so long. But my existence did not seem to disturb her. Leaves were still falling. Every day when I passed by the lawn, I would see her
3 / 12 C. When D. Whether