Part 1 Listening (第一部分 听力)
I. Listening Comprehension (30分)
A. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片)：(6分)
1._______ 2. _______ 3. _______ 4. _______ 5. _______ 6. _______
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案)：(10分)
7. A. Skating. B. Swimming. C. Skiing. D. Sailing.
8. A. Sunny. B. Cloudy. C. Snowy. D. Rainy.
9. A. Vegetables. B. Dairy products. C. Fruits. D. Candies.
10. A. An iPad. B. An MP4. C. A book. D.A PSP
11. A. English. B. Chinese. C. Physics. D. Maths.
12. A. Blue. B. Red. C. Green. D. Grey.
13. A. Listen to the music. B. Listen to the international news.
C. Turn on the radio. D. Know the time of the program.
14. A. He wants to eat more fish. B. He doesn't want to eat more fish.
C. The fish is not fresh enough. D. The fish is not very tasty.
15. A. In the cinema. B. In the restaurant.
C. In the library. D. In the supermarket.
16. A. 63980264 B. 63982064.
C. 63981064. D. 63980164.
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false(判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容，符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示) (7分)
17. We need plants because we can not only eat them, but also enjoy their beauty.
18. If we don't have plants, our life will not be so colourful.
19. We have parks just because of the beautiful smells of trees and flowers.
20. People like to design their houses with room of grass and a swimming pool.
21. The experiment is about two seeds planted in the same place with different ideas.
22. The loved plant had more and longer roots, a thicker stem(茎
) and more leaves.
精锐教育网站：www.1smart.org - 1 - 精锐教育·教学管理部
23. The other plant might die after six months because it only got hopeless ideas.
D. Listen to the dialogue and complete the following sentences (听短文，完成下列内容。每空格限填一词)：(7分)
24. Almost everyone reads the_______ paper the newspaper boy has delivered.
25. The paper is often very_______ because it has many advertisements and different sections.
26. The adults in the family like the_______ page, the editorial(社论) page and the world news section.
27. Many men like reading the_______ pages and financial(金融的) pages.
28. The mother of the family usually read the_______ page, but most men don't.
29. Older people read the death notices to know who have_______ during the week.
30. From the passage, we know everyone can read_______ from the paper.
Part2 Vocabulary and Grammar (第二部分 词汇和语法)
II. Choose the best answer：(选择最恰当的答案，用A、B、C或D表示)：(共20分)
31. “Who knows the _______ answer to the question?” the teacher asked.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
32. Joyce wrote an article _______ how to improve our memory for the school newspaper.
A. for B. on C. in D. at
33. In the modern world, _______ young people are interested in cormorant fishing.
A. a few B. few C. lots of D. some
34. The Greens and the Browns ________next-door neighbours for many years.
A. were B. will be C. have been D. had been
35. It is nice ______into a new house with a beautiful garden.
A. moving B. moves C. move D. to move
36. Alice likes to _______the little puppy and hold it in her arms.
A. set up B. pick up C. get up D. give up
37. Steven completed the science test______ in our class yesterday.
A. most quickly B. more quickly C. less quickly D. quickly
38. _______ super calculators computers are!
A. What B. What a C. What an D. How
39. We will remember the picture ______ it is silly, strange and colorful.
A. unless B. if C. before D. after
40. -Have you brought _______ with you? We won?t have time to come back.
-Don?t worry. All the things we need are here, in this big bag.
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
41. Speak louder_______ everyone in the meeting room can hear you clearly.
A. so that B. in order to C. since D. because
42. It doesn?t look like rain, so you _______bring your umbrella with you.
A. mustn?t B. can?t C. needn?t D. may not
43. The taxi base fare(起步价)in Shanghai ________from 12yuan to 14 Yuan last August.
A. raised B. was raised C. has raised D. has been raised 44. He was unaware of the mistakes he made in the report. The underlined part means _______
A. didn?t think about B. didn?t see C. didn?t know D. didn?t want
45. The actress is at least 50, but she looks _______than she really is.
A. very young B. much younger C. very old D. much older
46. Flora told us such a funny joke that it made all of us _______.
精锐教育网站：www.1smart.org - 2 - 精锐教育·教学管理部
A．laugh B. to laugh C. laughing D. laughed you?re tired from the journey. The underlined part means_______.
A. guess B. plan C. wonder D. hope
48. Jack, you?d better _______ too many soft drinks. It?s bad for your health.
A. not to have B. to have C. not have D. have
49. I?d like to see you off at the airport. Could you tell me _______?
A. when your plane took off B. when did your plane take off
C. when your plane takes off D. when does your plane take off
50. -Why don?t we have a get-together next week?-
A. Yes, please. B. No, thanks. C .That?s a good idea. D. I?m sorry.
III. Complete the following passage with the words or expression in the box. Each word can only be used once (将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词，每个单词只能填一次)：（共8分）
2011. These school buses are like the ones in the US as we usually see on TV and in movies.
The school buses are bright yellow in colour. They are stronger than the army?s cars. They are from the US. The yellow school bus has a big nose. This 52 the students safe when other cars crash into the school bus. The bus also has some devices(设备), such as warning lights and stop signal arm.
. There are about 480,000 school buses in the country. Usually, the yellow school buses are free to ride.
the bus driver, there is always a teacher whose duty is to watch the students. Children usually rest on the bus. Some of them also recite texts. School buses in China are not free. The fee is 55 from school to school.
More about yellow school buses in the US
Yellow became the colour of school buses in 1939. American educator, Frank W. Cyr 56 it. The colour helped other cars to see the buses. In the early morning, the black letters on the yellow bus are easy to see.
Kids can listen to music, talk on just sleep. But they can?t place things in the aisle(过道). They should keep their heads and arms 58 the bus. It is not a good idea to talk to the bus driver – the driver needs to pay attention to the road.
IV. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms (用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子。 每空格限填一词): (共8分)
59. He turned off the light and the room was in complete . (dark)
60. My grandfather began to learn English in his (sixty)
61. The girl felt because she couldn?t go swimming with her friends. (boring)
62. Ben promised to keep the secret for his sister, Kitty. (faithful)
63. Mary tried her best to learn Physics well and she at last. (success)
64. You must judge a person by his not by what he says. (act)
65. We all think Helen is a secretary. (responsibility)
66. Steve Jobs? made the fans of Apple from all over the world very sad. (die)
精锐教育网站：www.1smart.org - 3 - 精锐教育·教学管理部
V. Rewrite the sentences as required (按要求改写句子， 每空格限填一词)：(共14分)
67. There is some food and drinks in the fridge. (改为否定句)
There is food drinks in the fridge. 68. The boss will have a face-to-face talk with him next week. (对划线部分提问)
the boss have a face-to-face talk with him?
69. It is convenient to send and receive messages on a mobile phone. (改为感叹句)
it is to send and receive messages on a mobile phone!
70. Tina liked watching TV better than reading comic books when she was young. (保持句意基本不变)
Tina watching TV reading comic books when she was young.
71. If I can?t find my bike, I?ll have to walk to school every day.
I find my bike, I?ll have to walk to school every day.
72. People should take good care of the aged everywhere. (改为被动语态)
The aged should good care of everywhere.
73. Miss White said, “I often fly to Singapore for meetings.” (改为间接引语)
Miss White said that often to Singapore for meetings.
Part3 Reading and Writing (第三部分 读写)
VI. Reading comprehension (阅读理解)：(共50分)
A. Choose the best answer (根据短文内容，选择最恰当的答案)：(12分)
A businessman, who was very fond of music, was asked by a poor widow to give her some help. Her husband, who was a musician, had died, and left her very poor indeed.
The businessman saw that the widow and her daughter, who was with her, were in great distress. He looked with pity into their pale faces, and was sure that their sad story was true.
?How much do you want, my good woman?? said the businessman.
?Five dollars will save us,? said the poor widow, with some hesitation, after she thought for a few seconds.
The businessman sat down at his desk, took a piece of paper, wrote a few lines on it, and gave it to the widow with the words, ?Take it to the bank you see on the other side of the street.?
The widow thanked the man, and then quickly walked to the bank with her daughter, without stopping to read the note. The banker at once counted out fifty dollars instead of five, and passed them to the widow.
She was amazed when she saw so much money. ?Sir, there is a mistake here,? she said. ?You have given me fifty dollars, and I asked for only five.?
The banker looked at the note once more, and said, ?The check calls for fifty dollars.?
The banker then asked her to wait a few minutes, while he went to see the businessman who gave her the note.
?Yes,? said the businessman, when he had heard the banker?s story, ?I did make a mistake. I wrote fifty instead of five 74. From the story, we can guess that a widow is a woman who .
A. has lost her husband B. loves her husband very much
C. is very poor D. has a daughter but no sons
75. most probably has nothing to do with(和...无关) the word distress in the second paragraph.
A. A poor family B. A pale face
C. A sad story D. A music lover
76. The businessman probably wrote the fifty-dollar check .
A. in the widow?s home B. in his own office
精锐教育网站：www.1smart.org - 4 - 精锐教育·教学管理部
C. in the banker?s office D. on the other side of the street
77. On her way to the bank, the widow .
A. thought she would get five dollars B. stopped to read the note
C. knew she would get fifty dollars D. felt very amazed
78. The businessman?s last sentence at the end of the story means .
A. the banker should give the widow some money to reward her for her honesty
B. he felt better if he gave the widow fifty dollars instead of five hundred
C. the widow was poor, so she should get a sum of five hundred dollars
D. the widow was honest, so she should get more money as a reward
79. From the story we know that the businessman was .
A. rich and generous B. poor and honest
C. warm-hearted but careless D. polite but helpless
B. Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage (选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文)：(12分)
What do you, the trees and a hamster have in common? Don?t know the answer? You all__80__water. All living things must have water, whether they get it from a river, a rain cloud or a little bottle on one side of a hamster cage.
Without water, your body would stop __81__. A person can?t live without water for more than a few days. Why? Your body has lots of jobs and it needs water to do many of them. __82__ your body needs a lot of water to carry oxygen to every part of your body. Water also helps to protect your body from illness , to digest (消化) your food and to___83__ waste . So, everyone needs to drink water.
__84__ water is so important, you might want to know whether you?re drinking enough. Of course, you should drink when you are thirsty. But when it?s hot , you?ll need more Be sure to drink some extra(额外的) water when you?re out in __85__ ,especially while doing sports or exercising . If you can help your body by drinking when you?re thirsty and when it?s hot, your body will be able to do all of its wonderful jobs and you?ll feel great!
80. A . have B. drink C. need D .get
81. A. living B. working C. growing D. thinking
82. A. In addition B. For example C. By the way D. In other words
83. A. keep off B. give away C. get rid of D. run out of
84. A. If B. While C. Although D. Since
85. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. winter
C. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words（在短文的空格内填入适当的词，使其内容通顺，每空格限填一词，首字母已给): (14分)
The Economist Intelligence Unit (《经济学人》情报组) is the world?s leading resource for economic and business research . Every year, the EIU makes a list of the best cities to live in a__86___the world. It has its own ideas for scoring, for example: Is the city s___87__? Is the air clean? Are the schools good?
Melbourne is at the t __88___of the list in every category. people get along well there. Trees and grass c__89___ 40 percent of the city. People ride streetcars (有轨电车) and there aren?t many cars ,s___90__ the air is clean .
As a result, according to the EIU?s survey, Melbourne is the best city in the world to live in.
Vienna is NO.2 on the list. It is the capital of Austria. The city is famous for its culture and art. As ?the city of music?, Vienna has a lot of big c___91__.
The third city on the list is Vancouver, Canada. It used to be No.1 on the list .But this time , the city got f__92___ points because of its traffic jams .Will it get its place back next year ?
精锐教育网站：www.1smart.org - 5 - 精锐教育·教学管理部
D．Answer the questions(根据短文内容回答问题)：(12分)
Exam time is the most stressful(压力重的) period of the year. You have worked all school term on your classes and now it?s the time to prove what you have learned. With so much at stake (处于成败关头), it is easy to get stressed about your exams. However, with the right amount of hard work and focus you can pass your tests with ease.
When I was in school, I used to get very stressed over my exams. So did my friends. Some people stopped eating and others ate too much! Some gave up and others burned themselves out! The most important thing to remember when studying is not to feel frightened! Take the middle path -- stay calm, eat healthy and get a rest. Pushing yourself too hard is just as dangerous as not studying enough. A tired, overworked brain is just as useless as a lazy, empty one!
So, what should you do ?Arrange a time each day for study and a time for relaxation .You may have less time to relax than usual, but you still need to let your brain rest for a few moments. Get plenty of sleep .If you are tired, information will not stick in our memory. Finally eat healthy foods that fuel your body and mind.
It does no good to think too much about your exams. Some students may think that the rest of their life depends on them .That?s not true. Instead, just view the exams as another difficulty you will overcome. You have overcome all kinds of difficulties in you life so far. With the right amount of work and focus, you will pass your exams with flying colours! High school is right around the corner!
93. What is the most stressful period of the year?
94. How can we pass the tests with ease?
95. What did the writer?s friends do when they got stressed over their lessons?
96. Which is more dangerous, pushing ourselves too hard or not studying enough?
97. Why should we get enough sleep during exam time?
98. What will you do to deal with exam stress next time?
VII. Writing (作文)：(共20分)
99. Write at least 60 words about the topic "Everybody needs help". (以“每个人都需要帮助”为题写一篇不少于60个字的短文，标点符号不占格。)
Use the following points as a reference. (以下问题仅供参考)
?Do you agree that everybody needs help?
?Have you ever got help from others? (Tell your experiences.)
?What do you do when other people are in trouble? (Give examples.)
Part 1 Listening
I. Listening Comprehension (听力理解)：
A. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片)
1. Boating on the lake is great fun in summer.
2. Timmy has a new car and he goes to work in it every morning.
3. I pass a church on my way home from school every day.
4. Shall we go for a picnic in Century Park this Sunday?
5. It's much faster to travel by underground than by bus in Shanghai.
6. David and Lily have got used to running in the playground early in the morning.
精锐教育网站：www.1smart.org - 6 - 精锐教育·教学管理部
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案)
7. M: My favourite sport is skating. What about yours, Alice?
W: I like swimming best.
Q: What' s the girl' s favourite sport?
8. M: What a sunny day today! Shall we go out for a barbecue if it is fine tomorrow?
W: But the weather report says we' 11 have rain. The weather is changeable these days.
Q: What will the weather be like tomorrow?
9. M: What have you bought in the supermarket?
W: I've bought some apples, peaches, pears and grapes.
M: Are these all for our party?
W: Yes, of course.
Q: What did the woman buy in the supermarket?
10. M: Oh, dear, Jenny did well in the final exam. Shall we give her a prize?
W: Yes, that's a good idea. What about an iPad?
M: An iPad is fine, but it's too expensive. How about an MP4?
W: Good. She'd really like it.
Q: What prize will Jenny get from her parents?
11. W: I'd like to be an English teacher. What about you, George?
M: I don't think I'll be an English teacher. I'm not good at English.
W: Which subject are you good at?
M: My maths and physics are much better than Chinese. So I'll possibly be an engineer.
Q: Which subject does the girl do well in?
12. M: What can I do for you, Miss?
W: The style of the dress is good. But I don't like the green color. Do you have any other color?
M: We have a red one and a blue one. Which do you prefer?
W: I prefer the blue one. Q: What color will the woman choose?
13. W: Please turn on the radio, John. It s nearly nine o'clock.
M: What program do you prefer?
W: There's some cheerful music on.
M: I'd rather listen to the international news if you don't mind.
W: All right.
Q: What does John want to do?
14. M: Doris, the fish you cooked is really delicious.
W: I am very glad you like it, Ken. Have some more, please.
M: Thank you. But I am already full.
Q: What does Ken mean?
15. M: Do you have any books about the Smurfs?
W: Yes, of course. They're on the fifth shelf over there.
M: How long can I keep the books?
W: For two weeks.
Q: Where does this dialogue probably take place?
16. M: May I speak to Mr. Right, please?
W: There is no one by the name of Right here. M: Is your number 63980164?
精锐教育网站：www.1smart.org - 7 - 精锐教育·教学管理部
W: No, it's 63980264. You've got the wrong number.
Q: What's Mr. Right's telephone number?
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容，符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示)
Without plants, people could not live. We eat plants. We breathe oxygen that plants produce. And we need plants for another reason: we need them for their beauty.
Imagine a world with no plants. Imagine no flowers with their sweet smells, their beautiful colours and their lovely shapes. Imagine, when the wind blows, not being able to hear the leaves in the trees or watch the branches swing from side to side.
Everywhere people need the beauty of plants. That is why we have parks full of trees and flowers. That is why people always try to design houses with room for some grass and a garden.
Do you talk to your plants? Do you give them love and attention?
There is an experiment about two seeds planted in different places. While the plants were growing, one plant was given love and hopeful ideas. The other plant was given only hopeless ideas. After six months, the loved plant was bigger. Under the earth it had more and longer roots; above the earth, it had a thicker stem and more leaves. How about the other one?
D. Listen to the dialogue and complete the following sentences (听短文，完成下列内容。每空格限填一词)
Many people go to church on Sunday, but others don't. Many people sleep late on Sunday morning, but others don't. Some people work on Sunday, but most don't. However, almost everyone reads the Sunday paper. The newspaper boy has delivered it.
Often the paper is very thick. It has many advertisements and many different sections. The adults in the family like the front page, the editorial page and the world news section. Many men also read the sports pages and financial pages.
Most men don't read the women's page, but the mother of the family usually does. The women's pages have news about parties and marriages, and advice about food, health and clothes.
Most Sunday papers have comics which children enjoy. Older people read the death notices, which tell about people who have died during the week.
There is something for everyone in the Sunday paper.
Part 1 Listening
I. Listening Comprehension：(共30分)
A. Listen and choose the right picture：(共6分)
1-6 B A F D C G
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear：(共10分)
7-11 B D C B A 12-16 A B B C D
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false：(共7分)
17-23 T T F F F T T
D. Listen to the dialogue and complete the following sentences：(共7分)
24-30 Sunday thick front sports women's died something
Part 2 Vocabulary and Grammar
II. Choose the best answer：(共20分)
31-35 C B B C D 36 - 40 B A A B D 41 - 45 A C B C B 46 - 50 A A C C C
III. Complete the following passage with the words in the box. Each word can only be used once：(共8分) 51-58 I D C F E H A G
IV. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms：(共8分)
59. darkness 60. sixties 61. bored 62. faithfully
精锐教育网站：www.1smart.org - 8 - 精锐教育·教学管理部
63. succeeded 64.action(s) 65. responsible 66. death
V. Rewrite the sentences as required：(共14分)
67. no or 68. When will 69. How convenient 70. preferred to
71. Unless can 72. be taken 73. she flew
Part 3 Reading and Writing
VI. Reading comprehension (阅读理解)：(共50分)
A. Choose the best answer：(12分)
74-79 A D B A D A
B. Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage (12分)
80-85 C B B C D B
C. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words：(14分)
86. around 87. safe 88. top 89. cover 90. so 91. concerts 92. fewer
D. Answer the questions：(12分)
93. Exam time (is the most stressful period of the year).
94. We can pass the tests with ease with the right amount of hard work and focus. / With the right amount of hard work and focus.
95. Some stopped eating and others ate too much. / Some gave up and others burned themselves out.
96. They're as dangerous as each other. / Pushing ourselves too hard is as dangerous as not studying enough. /Both of them are dangerous.
97. Because if we are tired, information will not stick in our memory.
98. (For reference only) I will stay calm, eat healthy and get a rest. / I will arrange a time each day for study and a time for relaxation. / I will let my brain rest for a few moments every day.
精锐教育网站：www.1smart.org - 9 - 精锐教育·教学管理部