1. B 2. B 3. A 4. C
5. A 6. B 7. A 8. C 9. B 10. C 11. B 12. B 13. C
14. C 15. A 16. C
17. Lucy 18. reporter 19. ten / 10 20. May 21. Sunny
22、A 23、B 24、C 25、C 26、C 27、D 28、B 29、A 30、A 31、D
32、D 33、B 34、A
35. ACB 38. CBDCD 43-46. BABD
47D 48C 49C 50. C 51. D 52. A 53. B 54. C 55 B. 56. A 57. A 59. D
60B 61 A 62D 63E
64. Are the rules of the competition easy or difficult?
They are easy
65. Who can take part in the contest? （不多于七个单词）
Anyone who enjoys the outdoors and contraptions.
66. What is the aim of the contest?
The aim of the contest is to make a machine that can throw a pumpkin through the air.
67. How many teams take part in the contest now? ）
More than 80 teams.
68. What does this passage mainly talk about?
What the Punkin’ Chunkin’ Contest.is and how has developed.
69. You’d better
70. Would/ Could/Will you please
71. didn't (have a) rest until
72. the more you will realize how little 58. C
73.( try to) take the bus as much as possible (in order ) to make the air cleaner 十、十、文段表达。（共15分）
Every family has lots of housework. Everyone should learn to do some of it. I often help my parents do housework such as washing clothes, cleaning the room and watering flowers.
I think I’ve learned how to take good care of myself and my family by doing housework. Sometimes cleaning all the windows is an enjoyable experience. I really feel proud of myself. And doing housework is also a kind of exercise.
The summer holiday is coming. I’m going to learn how to cook some dishes. My parents will be happy to enjoy them.