21. ―Do you have QQ number?
―Sorry, I don't have one.
A. a B. an C. the D./
22. ―Is this your key, John?
―No ， it isn't. is over there.
A. 1 B. Me C. My D. Mine
23. ―What' s your ， Rick?
―1 like collecting coins.
A. age B. name C. job D. hobby
24. Excuse me, is the way to the nearest supermarket?
A. where B. which C. why D. who
25. Please call hot line 12345 for help if you have any prob lem.
A. under B. at C. as I), in
26. My grandfather is very old, he never stops learning.
A. than B. though C. but D. unless
27. I can't see anything in the box because it is .
A. heavy B. thin C. full D. empty
28. Don't forget to " Thank you" when someone opens the door for you.
A. tel] B. say C. speak D. talk
29. Look! The boy is making a toy plane by .
A. itself B. myself C. yourself D.himself
30. ― is it from your home to the shopping inaJl?
―About fifteen minutes' ride.
A. How long B. How far C. How often D. How niucli
31. Mary's skirt is the same as her .
A. sisters B. brother C. sister's D. brothers
32. ―Hi, Tony. The milk shake good ！
―I' m glad you like it.
A. sounds B. falls C. goes D. tastes
33. ―Lily and Jane are both good al singing.
―Who sings ？
A, nice R. well C. better D. the best
34. ―Hey , Peter. How is the weather in your city now?
A.It's cloudy B. It 's fast C It's cheap D. It's short
35. It' s a good habit a walk after dinner.
A. to come B. to be C. to take D. to go
36. Which of the following is for the 11th National Games?
37. We' re busy because we have so housework to do today.
A. few B. little C. many D. much
38. —How do you like the new TV play?
A. That' s right B. It's interesting
C. Of course D. I'd love to
39. Our hometown is more beautiful than before, ？
A. isn't it B. is it C. doesn't it D. does it
40. We also learn how to well with others at school.
A. get to B. get on C. get down D. get up
41. ―Is there in today's menu?
―Yes. We have Beijing Duck.
A. anything special B. special anything
C. nothing special D. special nothing
42. ―Who's that girl swimming in the pool? Is it Lucy?
―It be Lucy. She is sleeping in her bedroom now.
A. may B. can't C. must D. should
43. —Would you like some ice cream, Vera?
― . It's my favorite.
A. No, r m not thirsty B. No, thanks
C. Yes, I do D. Yes, please
44. There are many trees and flowers on side of Jingshi East Road.
A. both B. all C. each D. every
45. ―How long can I the book?
―For three weeks. But you can't lend it to others.
A. see B. borrow C. keep D. look
means 5. means 4. What doesmean?
A. Eleven. B. Twelve. C. Thirteen. D. Fourteen.
47. We saw a UFO on the square in ray dream.
A. to drop B. land C. wear D. to fly
48. 1 can swim skate. Will you teach me how to swim and skate?
A. not only ；but also B. both ；and
C. either；or D. neither; nor
49. Don't your hope and try again.
A, give up B. look up C. cheer up D. wake up
50. 一You can use MSN to talk with Kevin on the Internet.
―I know. But can you tell me ？
A. what I can use it B. how can I use it
C. why can I use it D. when I can use it
One day, a farmer was walking along a road with his son Thomas.
The father said ，" Look ！ your bag. " Thomas said ， When they got to a nearby town ， the money he bought some strawberries. walk on. At this time ， Thomas had eaten up all the strawberries, his father said to him ， " My dear son ， if you picked up that horseshoe ， lesson ： If you don, t worry about the little things ， you, 11 find it difficult to do the great things."
51. A. under B. on C. for D. to
52. A. everyone B. anything C. nothing D. someone
53. A. threw B. sold C. found D. bought
54. A. sky B. mountain C. river D. tree
55. A. have a look B. have a try C. have a rest D. have a picture
56. A. excited B. cold C. full D. thirsty
57. A. and B. though C. or D. because
58. A. the others B. another C. others D. other one
59. A. turned up B. came down C. went on D. got over
60. A. to drink B. to ride C. to use D. to eat
IV. 补全对话阅读对话，从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出一个最 佳答案完成对话。（5分）
Andrea ： Hi, Mark. I want to have a class party. Will you help me organize it?
Mark ： Sure, Andrea. So when are you going to have the party?
Andrea ：Mark ： No ，today is too early. If you have it today ， most of the class won't come. Andrea ：Mark ： Because the students have to get ready for a test.
Andrea ： Okay ， let's have it tomorrow evening.
Mark ： Hmm.. .Tomorrow is Saturday. Students will go home.
Andrea ： Okay, let's have it Monday evening. We can all meet. We can sing and dance.
Mark ； But I think we need some food and drinks.
Andrea ： Right. Could you help me buy some?
Mark ： Sure, I can do it. And what do we need? Mark ： Okay.
61. A. I don't know. B. I can help you.
C. I can't do it. D. I have it.
62. A. How about the party? B. How about the place?
C. How about this evening? D. How about the test?
63. A. Why do you say so? B. Do you like it?
C. Who won't come? D. When did you think about it?
64. A. Good idea. B. Sure they are.
C. Of course. D. Here you are.
65. A. What' s the problem? B. I hope not.
C. Who can go there? D. Let's make a list.
Lisa got a letter. It was (86) her friend,Wanda. Wanda's home is (87) away and near the sea. She wanted Lisa to come to her house. Lisa's (88) said she could go. Lisa took a train to Wanda's house. They were happy to see each other. The girls went to the (89) ， saw movies ， and played (90) games. They had a lot of fun and enjoyed themselves.
Bill likes to fix up old cars. He has one very old black car. It (91) "Miss
Lizzy". Last week, he (92) on Miss Lizzy for a long time until the old car looked like
new. Bill plans to take one of his old cars to a car show. He thinks ， " Miss Lizzy (93) the best one to take for the coming car show. " Many people come (94) Bill 's car. It is the best car in the show and it (95) the first prize ！
96. We use plastic bags when shopping.(改为否定句)
We plastic bags when shopping.
many visitors come to your city?
98. My friend asked me, " Do you help your parents with the housework on weekdays?"(改写句
My friend asked me I my parents with the house work on weekdays.
99. Teenagers can learn more knowledge from real life if they have more chances to experience it.(改写句子，句意不变)
More knowledge can by teenagers from real life if they are given more chances to experience it.
100. They are all willing to work for the 11th National Games freely.(改写句子，句意不变） They all want to work for the 11th National Games.
We should often our and do more exercise to prevent the A/H1N1 flu. 102. 我长大之后，我们的城市将会是什么样子呢？
What will our city be like when I ？
The " No Car Day" was by 34 cities in France
on September 22,1998. 104.当非法建筑物被拆除时，它的主人看上去很尴她。
The owner of the illegal building very when the building was .
Minoru Yamasaki was a well-known American architect(建筑师）.He was bom in 1912 in Seat tle ，Washington. His parents came from Japan. Mi noru went to
college to study architecture. Every summer he worked in a fish factory to
help pay for college. Often he worked from four o' clock in the morning until
midnight. He slept in a room with 100 other men. Later in life, Yamasaki
remembered these times and was always good to his workers.
Yamasaki sometimes dreamed about his work. Once he woke up at
three o' clock in the morning. He remembered a building that was in his dream. He got up and started to draw. Yamasaki used a new design for the buildings. These buildings are now the Century Plaza Hotel, and Tower in Los Angeles ， California.
Yamasaki was different from other architects. His buildings give peo ple a feeling of
peace and happiness. Many of his designs have pools of water, flowers, and windows on the roof to let in light. He always de signed buildings to please people. He wanted to give them a place away from the busy ways of modem life.
Yamasaki worked for several companies. But his success began when he started his own company. In 1956, he won the Architect' s First Honor Award for his design of an airport in St. World Trade Center in New York. It is very famous.
In 1993， a bomb exploded (炸弹爆炸）in the World Trade Center. But the buildings did
not fall down because they had a good design.
Yamasaki had strong opinions about his buildings. They had to be built his way. He
refused to change the design of his buildings ， even if he lost a job.
Minoru Yamasaki died in 1986. He designed more than 300 build ings. People will enjoy the design and beauty of his buildings for a very long time.
In the first paragraph the writer of the passage tells us when and where Minoru
The buildings that Minoru Yamasaki designed are different from the
other architects, because his buildings always make people feel and 107. 根据短文内容回答问题。
From which sentence in the passage can we know Yamasaki had strong opinions about his buildings?
Minoru Yamasaki was a well-known American architect. What is he famous for?
21ADDBB 26 CDBDB 31 CDCAC 36CDBAB 41ABDCC 46 BBDAD 51BCBAC 56 DABCD 61—65 BCAAD 66BBDAC 71 BDBDC 76 CDABB
81. red 82. map 83. big 84. invite 85. popular 86. from 87. far 88. parents
89. beach 90. many
91. is called 92. worked 93. will be 94. to see 95. has won 96. don't use 97. When will 98. if; helped 99. be learned
100. as volunteers
101. wash; hands 102. grow up 103. first started
104. looked; embarrassed； pulled down/knocked down
105. was bom/ ever worked
106. peaceful ； happy
107. He refused to change the design of his buildings, even if he lost a job.