1. What is the time now?
2. What was the date yesterday?
the weather today?
4. Where will the woman go this summer?
5. Which animal likes eating bamboo?
6. What did Bill do last Sunday?
A. Washed his clothes. B. Played games. C. Studied his lesson.
7. What's the man's family name?
A. Brown. B. Green. C. Tom.
8. Who likes Chinese best of all?
A. Mike. B. Mary. C. Joan.
9. What time did Zhang Hal go home?
A. About 5 o'clock in the morning.
B. About 6 o'clock in the afternoon.
C. About 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
10. Which is Lucy's favourite colour?
A. Green. B. Grey. C. Orange.
11. Where are the shoes?
A. In the box. B. Beside the desk. C. Under the bed. 12, Whose are the shoes?
A. My mother's. B. My father's. C. My sister's.
13. What does the boy want to do?
A. To go out. B. To borrow some money. C. To play football.
14. How long does the boy stay with his friends in coffee shops every day?
A. Three hours. B. Two hours. C. One hoar.
15. When did Wei Hua borrow a book from Lin Tao?
A. Last Sunday. B. Last week. C. Last Saturday.
16. What is the message?
A. Lin Tao wants to have his book back.
B. Wei Hua wants to borrow a book.
C. Lin Tao will buy a book.
17. Where did Mary study last term?
A. Star Secondary School.
B. Sunshine Secondary School.
C. The same place as this term.
18. Why does Mary feel lonely in her new school?
A. Because her teachers are not good to her.
B. Because the students don't talk to her.
C. Because she does not have any friends there.
19. What does Mary do when her classmates walk to her.'?
A. She goes up to speak to them.
B. She introduces her friends to them.
C. She tries to sit away from them.
20. What does her mother want her to do about it?
A. She wants her to make new friends with her classmates.
B. She is going to send her back to her old school.
C. She wants her to stay at home.
—_ apple. apple is red.
A. an; An B. a; The C. an; The 3
22. —what's your teacher like?
—She is always strict __________ us.
A. in B. with C. to
23. — —Yes, there are.
A. Germen B. Germans C. German 24, —_ to eat?
A. something B. anything C. nothing
25. —How about this sweater?
— A. expensive B. most expensive C. more expensive
26. —Sorry , I'm late again.
A. That's OK B. It doesn't matter C. Good idea
27. —Whose room is this ?
A. Lucy and Lily B. Lucy and Lily's C. Lucy's and Lily's
28. —When will the plane _________ Shanghai?
—Sorry, I don't know.
A. get B. arrive at C. reach
29. —I'm looking for word to _______ my parents soon. What about you ? —Me too.
A. seeing B. see C. saw
30. —How many teachers are there in your school?
A. hundreds of B. hundred C. hundreds
31. —Why did Tom go to bed so late yesterday?
— A. didn't finish B. finish C. wasn't finished 4
32. —_ my favourite subject, what about you?
— A. is; is B. are; are C. are; is
33. — —Beijing, I think.
A. Where will she go B. Where she will go C. Where she goes
34. — — A. Must ; can't B. Can; don't C. Can; mustn't
35. —How long have you .________ here?
—For two days, I ________ here the day before yesterday.
A. been ; came B. come ; came C. came: came
马车) onto the road. He did not know 37 he could do about it because it was too 38 for him to lift(举起) alone. He only hoped that someone would soon pass by and give him a hand.
Just at this moment, a man tiding a help him, his horse tight away and said, " together and put it on the cart.
"Don't mention it. " The great man answered. "When you in trouble, do the same for him. "
36. A. is B. are C. was
37. A. what B. where C. when
38. A. heavy B. empty C. light
39. A. car B. bike C. horse
40. A. unhappy B. interested C. relaxed
41. A. would B. wouldn't C. must
42. A. off B. on C. up
43. A. others B. other C. the other
44. A. take B. spend C. pay
45. A. everyone B. anyone C. nobody
46. If you want to book (预订) a ticket to Sydney Tower, you can_______.
A. email Sydney tower@ hotmail, com.
B. phone 02 9333 9203
C. search www. sydneytower, com.
47. Johnson wants to go to Sydney Tower with his child. He will pay_______.
A. $ 60 B. $ 90 C. $ 120
A. after ll:30pm B. before ll:30pm C. at 10:30pm
49. Sydney Tower is_______ in Sydney, Australia,
A. the busiest street B. the biggest station C. the highest point
50. The passage above is probably________.
A. a piece of news B. a conversation C. an advertisement
It was a cold night. The taxi driver didn't take even one passenger all day. When he went by the train station, he saw a young man coming out with two bags in his hands. So he drove to him and asked," Where are you going, sir?"
"To the MP Hotel," the young man answered. When the taxi driver heard this, he didn't feel happy any more. The young man would give him only three dollars because the hotel was near the train station. But suddenly, he had an idea. He took the young man through many streets of the big city.
After a long time, they arrived at the hotel. "Here we are! You should pay me seventeen dollars, please," the taxi driver said to the young man. "What? Seventeen dollars! Do you think I'm a fool? Only last week, I took a taxi from the train station to this hotel and I only gave the driver fifteen dollars. I know how much I have to pay for the trip. "
51. What was the weather like that night?
A. It was warm. B. It was cold. C. It was hot. A. far from B. in C. near
A. very soon B. after a long time C. at once A. 50 B. 15 C. 17
A. the two taxi drivers were honest
B. the young man knew the way to the MP Hotel
C. the young man came to the MP Hotel last week
For most Chinese, it is not easy to say "I love you", even to our parents, no matter how much we love them. The Chinese prefer to put their love in heart rather than speak the words. Some of us may think it is not important to speak out their love. Only if our parents can feel our love and believe we love hem, that is enough.
Try to think about this question in another way. Do you want to hear your parents say they love you? If they say so, what will you feel? Won't you feel happy and very warm in heart? Sure you will. And your parents will feel the same if you tell them you love them. Parents never expect their children to do many things for them. They are so easy to be satisfied (满足的). Why not try to say "I love you" to them one day? It's not a really difficult thing. And you will see how surprised and happy they are!
56. It's difficult for most Chinese to say “_______”.
A. Good morning B. Excuse me C. I love you
57. Some Chinese think it is not _______ to speak out their love.
A. important B. impossible C. difficult
A. sad B. tired C. happy and warm A. sometimes hope B. don't hope C. always hope
60. Which of the following is TRUE from the passage?
A. We should try to say "I love you" to our parents.
B. Our parents won't feel happy if we say "I love you" to them.
C. Chinese always like saying "I love you" to each other.
You may hear about earthquakes, but do you know what to do before, during and after an earthquake? Here is advice for you.
Before an earthquake Before an earthquake, it is necessary to get ready for yourself and your family. All family members should know how to turn off gas ( 气体) and water and know some useful telephone numbers. Don't put heavy things over beds.
During an earthquake It's important for each of you not to be nervous. If you are indoors, quickly move to a safe place in the room such as under a strong desk or a strong table. If you are out doors, move to an open area like a playground. If you are driving, stop the car as soon as possible, staying from bridges and tall buildings. Stay in your car.
After an earthquake Once the shaking (摇晃) has stopped, don't run out of the building at once. You'd better wait and leave when it is safe. If your building is badly broken, you should leave it. If you smell the gas, get everyone outside and open windows and doors.
61. What's the Chinese meaning of the "earthquake"?
A．地震 B．海啸 C．龙卷风
62. What should you do before the earthquake?
A. Know how to save gas and water.
B. Know some useful telephone numbers.
C. Put heavy things over beds.
63. What should you do if you are outdoors during the earthquake?
A. Move to an open area like a playground.
B. Stay in your car under a bridge.
C. Move to a safe place in the room quickly.
64. What should you do if your building is badly broken after the earthquake?
A. Run into the building.
B. Stay in the building and wait.
C. Leave the building.
65. What's the best title (标题) of the passage?
A. Advice for Earthquakes.
B. Advice for Looking After Your House.
C. Advice for Driving.
B: Yes. I went there with my parents.
A: What does it mean?
A: That's true.
B: I think people all over the world should help them.
第一部分 单词拼写 (共l5小题；每小题l分。满分l5分)
星期三)best because we have a PE lesson.
___(叫醒) me up , then went out of the room.
吸烟) is bad for your health.
_____(手套) for my birthday.
r mountains, through valleys (山谷) and finally reaches the sea. side along the top.
Many years ago, there was a family called Franklin. They lived in America. There were five girls and six boys in the family. On a January day in 1760, another baby boy was born. The boy's mother and father gave the boy a name - Benjamin.
Benjamin was the cleverest of all the children. He could read when he was five and he could write at the age of seven. When he was eight, he was sent to school.
In school Benjamin had been good at reading and writing but not good at maths. He read all of his father's books. And whenever he had a little money, he bought a book with it. He liked books. They told him how to do something. At that time he invented the paddles (脚蹼) for swimming.
16. Where did the family live?
17. When was Benjamin born?
18. How old could Benjamin read?
19. Was Benjamin good at maths?
20. How many children were there in the family?
第三部分短文改错(共10小题；每小题l分，满分l0分) 下面短文中的画线部分是错误的，请改正，但不得改变原文意思，并将正确 答案写在右边相应题号的横线上。
Dear Li Min， ． ___ Now，． ．He comes from Beijing． He’s outgoing(外向的． He is very funny， __ At school, he is a excellent student． ___ ____ ．Most of my ___ classmates like him very much．I’m___ Yours，
参考词汇： respect(V．尊敬)、 obey、 traffic lights
Making Guang'an better and better
These days , people in Guang'an are doing "Achieving China Dream, make Guang'an better and
better. " As middle school students , We should do some things for it.
In a word, if everyone tries his best, our city----Guang‵an will be better and better!
21. C 22. B 23. B 24. A 25. C 26. B 27. B 28. C 29. A 30. B
31. C 32. A 33. B 34. C 35. A
36. C 37. A 38. A 39. C 40. A 41. B 42. A 43. C 44. C 第三部分 阅读理解和口语运用
(A) 46. C 47. B 48. B 49. C 50. C
(B) 51. B 52. C 53. B 54 . B 55. C
(C) 56. C 57. A 58. C 59. B 60. A
（D） 61. A 62. B 63. A 64. C 65. A
66 ~ 70 DBFCA
1. Wednesday 2. fresh 3. among 4. woke 5. either 6. Smoking 7. gloves
8. is 9. east 10. long 11. for 12. build 13. it 14. Chinese 15. also 第二部分 任务型阅读
16. They lived in America.
17. He was born on a January day in 1760.
18. He could read when he was five.
19. No, he was not good at maths.
20. There were twelve children in the family.
21. telling 22. something 23. fifteen-year-old 24. with 25. laugh
26. an 27. He 28. housework 29. play 40. happy
第四部分 书面表达 （答案略）
14 45. B