试 题 卷
6. What is Susanna interested in?
A. China’s history. B. The geography of China. C. China’s literature.
7. Which dynasty was Zheng He from?
A. The Yuan Dynasty. B. The Ming Dynasty. C. The Qing Dynasty.
8. How long did his ocean journeys last?
A. 26 years. B. Nearly 28 years. C. Half a century.
9. What is Jane’s favorite food? A. Potato salad. B. Fried chicken. C. Fish and chips.
10.What should we do to prevent the bird-flu according to the dialogue?
A. We shouldn’t eat chicken any more.
B. The chickens should be killed at once.
C. Don’t eat the chicken which is not cooked well.
11.Which kind of drink will they have?
A. Apple juice. B. Some beer. C. Two cups of coffee.
12. What is Michael going to do?
A. Go camping. B. Visit his uncle. C. Do some shopping.
13. When is he leaving?
A. In a week. B. Maybe at the end of July. C. Maybe at the end of June.
14. Where is he going to visit?
A. Some places of interest. B. Maybe the museum. C. One of the national parks.
15. Why isn’t he going to buy a tent?
A. Because he has one. B. Because it’s too expensive. C. Because he needn’t.
16. Where is the popular saying from?
A. China. B. India. C. America.
17. What’s the most popular way to relax ourselves according to the passage?
A. Some sports. B. Enough sleep. C. Watching TV.
18. Which sport isn’t mentioned in the passage?
A. Skating. B. Cycling. C. Climbing mountains.
19. How many team sports can you hear?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three.
20. What can we learn from the passage?
A. We only need to enjoy some entertainments.
B. We need more indoor activities.
C. We need to rest as we need to work.
21. Maria would like orange, not orange juice.
A. a; the B. /; an C. an; / D. an; an
22. Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan set off on their first state visit to Russia March 22, 2013.
A. in B. on C. by D. at
23. —Mother’s Day is celebrated across the world on the Sunday in May.
—That’s right. People show their love for their mothers by giving some presents.
A. first B. second C. third D. last
24. — Let’s go to the community if it tomorrow.
— But nobody knows if it tomorrow.
A. won’t rain; rains B. doesn’t rain; rains
C. doesn’t rain; will rain D. won’t rain; will rain
25. — Anna, have you seen China’s Got Talent (达人秀)?
—Of course. I it last weekend.
A. never; saw B. ever; have seen C. never; have seen D. ever; saw
26. It’s rather hot in the room. You’d better the windows or the door.
A. close B. not to close C. don’t close D. not close
27. — Would you mind if I sing here?
— “Be Quiet”.
A. Of course not. B. Better not. C. Not at all. D. I don’t mind.
28. —The fire was finally in Jilin Province on June 3. Unfortunately, 119 people lost
—I hope the accident like this won’t happen again.
A. put down B. put away C. put out D. put up
29. — Could you give me some on how to learn English — Sure. Practice makes perfect.
A. advice; good B. suggestions; good C. advice; well D.suggestion; well
30. From May 6, pedestrians(行人) 10 yuan if they run red lights, according to Beijing
A. will fine B. were fined C. are fine D. will be fined
31. A graduation ceremony is a custom takes place students graduate from a school.
A. which; when B. that; who C. which; whose D. that; which
32. —All the volunteers were very tired, but of them took a rest.
—They were busy looking for the missing people. A. neither B. all C. both D. none
33. — The doctor told me not to eat too much, but I find it difficult.
— The doctor is right. you eat, you will be.
A. The less; the healthier B. The less; the more healthier
C. The more; the healthier D. The more; the more healthier
34. — I called you yesterday evening, but nobody answered the phone.
— Oh, I a walk with my parents at that time.
A. took B. was taking C. am taking D. take
35. —I am leaving for Switzerland next week.
— A. That’s all right B. It’s a pleasure C. Enjoy yourself D. You’re welcome
Driving in China
I have been driving cars since I reached the pedals(踏板). In Canada you 16 to get a driver’s license. I myself to be a very good driver.
I visited China 20 years ago. I with my wife was in Shanghai to give a paper at a conference. We the number of bicycles on the roads and the few cars. In Canada almost each family has one car, but it was that most Chinese depended on bicycles.
I Shanghai and to other Chinese cities many times since then and have watched the fast changes on the roads. There are far fewer bicycles now but cars. The roads are crowded, the government has been forced to limit the number of days some cars can and the traffic jams are almost constant (经常的). So are the accidents. On a recent visit I saw four or five
within a two-week period.
To get a driver’s license in Canada, you must drive, with an examiner, on real roads and in real
traffic. However, in China you learn on a closed course, real traffic, get a license and only
then are able to drive under real roads.
Driving in Canada and driving in China two different experiences. In Canada there are
traffic jams but they aren’t so bad. We have more traffic lights; we obey them and drivers are usually
of them knowing it won’t make much difference. In
China, if you stop another car cut in front of you will probably be there for a long time
because once one car gets in, dozens of will follow.
I would rather the bus than drive my car in downtown Shanghai and Beijing. Because
it’s and stronger than most things that might run into it.
36. A. must be B. may be C. can be D. could be
37. A. regard B. wonder C. consider D. think
38. A. were fond of B. were angry with C. were satisfied with D. were amazed at
39. A. impossible B. clear C. similar D. useless
40. A. have been to B. have been in C. have gone to D. have come to
41. A. fewer B. more C. less D. many
42. A. be driven B. drive C. allow D. be allowed
43. A. cars B. bicycles C. accidents D. people
44. A. in B. without C. with D. under
45. A. be B. is C. am D. are
46. A. polite B. impolite C. angry D. unhappy
47. A. wanting B. letting C. to let D. to want
48. A. ones B. another C. other D. others
49. A. taking B. to take C. took D. take
50. A. smaller B. bigger C. brighter D. lighter
Almost every Chinese person can recite the two lines of the famous poem, “Every grain on the
plate comes from hard work(谁知盘中餐，粒粒皆辛苦).” But sadly, many of us don’t actually get the
real meaning of these lines: Don’t waste food.
A CCTV program, News One Plus One, reported that the food Chinese people throw away every
year is enough to feed 200 million people for a year.
Do we have too much food? Of course not. According to
the UN World Food Program, there were 925 million hungry
people around the world in 2010, especially in developing
countries. Six million children die of hunger every year.
Chinese people are well known for being hospitable(好客
的) and generous. Many even feel that they lose face if their
guests have eaten all the food on the table.
Luckily, a number of people have realized the importance
of saving food. Last November, Li Hong, a waitress in a restaurant in Nanjing, got fired because she
took some food home for her son. Many people stood by her side and criticized(批评) the
waste of food.
What should we do in our daily lives to waste less food? Here are some tips:
1. Do not order too much in a restaurant. Only order as much as you want to eat. If you cannot eat all the food you ordered, take the rest of it home.
2. Don’t be too picky(挑剔的) about food. Some food may not taste great, but your body needs it.
3. Keep an eye on what food you have at home. Don’t buy too much, especially for vegetables and fruit.
51. How many people were hungry in the world in 2010 according to the UN World Food Program?
A. 200 million. B. Six million. C. 925 million. D. 625 million.
52. What does the writer want to show us through Li Hong’s story?
A. Many Chinese restaurants waste a large amount of food.
B. Many Chinese people are kind-hearted and ready to help the weak.
C. Chinese people feel that they lose face if their guests eat all the food.
D. Many Chinese people don’t agree with the behavior of wasting food.
53. The underlined word “leftover” means in Chinese.
A. 过期的 B. 剩余的 C. 腐烂的 D.难吃的
54. According to the passage, we shouldn’t waste food because A. food comes from very hard work
B. six million children die of hunger every day
C. there is enough food to feed all the people
D. Chinese are hospitable and generous
55. Which of the following is a good way to save food?
A. Ordering more than you need at a restaurant.
B. Taking home restaurant leftovers.
C. Not knowing what you already have at home when shopping.
D. Not eating the food you don’t like even if it’s healthy.
56. The above five passages may be
A. from posters B. from newspapers A. the beginning of the NBA playoffs
C. Earthquake Day
58. “Guimi” refers to A. any female friends B. bromeo C. from ads D. from novels 57. From the passage we know May 19 is in China. B. in memory of Spiderman D. National Tourism Day
C. your most honest friends D. those friends who can only share happiness
59. China’s earthquake monitoring and warning system could
A. forecast an earthquake C. not detect quakes B. be used in Zhejiang Province D. notify people within seconds 60. Which of the following is wrong according to the passage? A. China will build earthquake warning system in five years.
C. The playoffs can show off the world’s best football players.
D. “Providing shelter” topped the list in American kids’ survey.
B. In English, the word “BFF” stands for best friend forever.
61. 62. (A) 试写出文中②处画线部分landmark的汉语意思：(B)下面有四个在文中出现的单词，请找出画线部分发音哪个与众不同? A. w B. w C. infmation D. wld
63. 将文中③处的汉语翻译成英语： 64. 从文中找出适当的词组填空：How I wish to get a letter from you soon!
How I wish to _________ _________ you soon! 65. 用英语回答问题：What’s the main idea of the passage? 七、短文填空 阅读下面一段短文，然后在空白处写出适当的单词，单词首字母已经给出。[有的词请注意词形的变化！] （共12个空，做对一个得1分，共10分）
with our friends and turn to them for help when we are in trouble. In a word, it is nice to have a friend to
. We don’t always if we never had a friend.
, you must be friendly. A cheerful person smiles. A smile always makes the from him.
your new friends feel happy when you call them by you don’t forget them.
No two people are just the same. If you don’t agree with other people, you should still be friendly. ou always lose friends if you argue too much. And you should think more of others than yourself. It’s good for teenagers to have one or a group of good in children’s growing up, because friends can discuss things which are too difficult to say to their family members.
There’s more good news for people who have friends. They live than people who don’t have. Why? It could be that they happier. Being happy helps you stay well and it could be good just knowing that someone cares about you.
Assistant: Can I help you?
Jane: (78) ______________________________.
Assistant: May I know who it is for? Maybe I can give you some help.
Jane: For myself. You know, I have a two-month holiday. I want to be in KFC as a part-time worker. Assistant: I see. (79) ______________________________?
Jane: Um…I prefer light blue.
Assistant: There’re many styles of suits. (80) ______________________________?
Jane: It’s soft and smooth. I really like it. Can I try it on now?
Assistant: Of course. It’s suitable for you to wear uniforms at work.
Jane: Thanks so much. (81) ______________________________?
Assistant: It is made of cotton. It’s cheap and nice.
Jane: Great! I think I will take it.
三年快乐而充实的初中生活结束了，你将进入高中(中职)学校学习。展望未来，你对高中(中职)生活充满期待。请以“I Expect My School Life”为题，写一篇80词左右的短文。文章的开头已经给出，不计入总词数。
（3）提示词：get along with；colorful(adj.)；knowledge；habit
I Expect My School Life
I will study in a high school soon. Everything is new to me. ____________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________
6-10 ABBAC 11-15 BACCB
21-25 CBBCD 26-30 DBCCD 31-35 ADABC
36-40 ACDBA 41-45 BACBD 46-50 ACDDB
51-55 CDBAB 56-60 BDCDC
62．(A) 地标；里程碑 (B) C
63．Every Chinese should visit the Great Wall at least once.
65．How to write a composition/an article?/ The way of writing a composition./ How to prepare the form of a composition and organize sentences.
66．secrets/something 67．talk 68．lonely 69．friends 70．back 71．makes
72．because 73．discuss 74．of 75. important 76．longer 77. are
78．I am looking for a suit./ I want to buy a suit./I need a suit.
79．What color do you need/want/prefer/like?
80．What do you think of this one?/How do you like this one?/What/How about this one?
81．What’s it made of ?
One possible version: （118 words）
I Expect My School Life
I hope my school is big and clean with a large dinning room. And the library is full of different kinds of books. So I can read them in my spare time. I can get along well with my teachers and classmates. I can help each other with my classmates. At the same time, I expect my school life is colorful, after class I can listen to music, play chess and basketball. To get more useful knowledge or information, I can surf the Internet. I will keep a good eating habit. Do exercise often to stay in good spirits. Try my best to make great progress.
As long as I stick to it, I can achieve my dream.