Part 1 Listening （第一部分 听力）
I. Listening comprehension (听力理解) (共30 分)
A. Listen and choose the right picture. (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片) (6 分)
1._____ 2.______ 3._______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.__________
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear. (根据你听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案)：(8分)
7. A) Canada. B) Australia. C) England. D) China.
8. A) By bike. B) By underground. C) By bus. D) By car.
9. A) The yellow one. B) The blue one. C) The brown one. D) The red one.
10. A) Because she had a long walk. B) Because she was ill.
C) Because she slept too late. D) Because she worked a lot.
11. A) Two days. B) Three days. C) Five days. D) Ten days.
12. A) In a supermarket. B) At school. C) In a restaurant. D) At home.
13. A) Playing the guitar. B) Going jogging.
C) Their hobbies. D) Their work.
14. A) Move to a new flat right now. B) Go and join the people in the office.
C) Find more people to help with the move. D) Move to a new place at free time.
C．Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false. (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容，符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示): (6分)
15. Richard and his friends went on a picnic in a village this summer.
16. They drew pictures, cooked food and climbed a hill in the morning.
17. The girl picked flowers and the boys looked for some fruits in the forest.
18. Richard succeeded in catching the beautiful bird he saw in the forest at last.
19. When Richard was trying to find his way back, he saw a farmer growing vegetables.
20. From the passage we know the farmer was unhappy to hear Richard’s words. D. Listen to the passage and fill in the blanks. (听短文填空，完成下列内容。每空格限填一词)：(10分)
21. We need a _______, a dish-washer, a_______ machine and so on.
22. We won’t _______ into the flat until_______.
23. Prices will be reduced _______ _______ percent.
24. We need some _______ _______ for the living-room.
25. Something like a shelf and a bed doesn’t _______ _______.
Part 2 Phonetics, Vocabulary and Grammar
II．Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案) ：（共20分）
A) /'le?z? / B) /'lekt??/ C) / 'l??gw?d?/ D) /l??'ke??n/
27. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation from others? D) They’28. It’s known that France is famous_______ its wine and beautiful scenery.
A) on B) in C) at D) for
29. You can find many _______ in the Science and Technology Museum on Sundays.
A) information B) fun C) children D) story
30. I feel too tired now and I need a cup of tea to relax_______.
A) my B) myself C) me D) mine
31. Jeff and David were in the garden setting off fireworks _______Christmas Day.
A) at B) in C) on D) with
32. You can close your eyes for _______seconds after watching TV for too long.
A) a few B) few C) a little D) little
33. It sounds really _______that there are aliens living on the earth now.
A) well B) rough C) beautifully D) impossible
34. We’d rather _______ some books instead of playing computer games.
A) read B) to read C) reading D) reads
35. “Chinese Dream” has been chosen as one of _______words of the year.
A) hot B) hotter C) hottest D) the hottest
36. Passengers_______always keep their seatbelts fastened while they are seated on a plane.
A) may B) must C) can’t D) needn’t
37. People throughout the world _______ together now to protect the natural environment.
A) are working B) worked C) will work D) have worked
38. My friends said they _______ us at Shanghai Railway station tomorrow morning.
A) will meet B) were meeting C) would meet D) had met
39. The first edition of the book_______ in 1990, about a century ago.
A) was published B) has published C) was publishing D) is published
40. _______enjoyable the journey was! We really had a great time.
A) What B) What a C) What an D) How
41. Linda and her mother are busy_______ the necessary things into their suitcases.
A) pack B) packing C) packed D) to pack
42. The fridge is empty, _______we have to go out for dinner tonight.
A) so B) and C) yet D) or
43. _______ they had searched each corner of the supermarket, they still couldn’t find their favorite chocolate.
A) When B) Though C) Before D)Since
44. --I’ m sorry. I missed the meeting. My car broke down halfway.
A) I hope so. B) The same to you. C) You are welcome. D) That’s all right.
45. --Would you like to come and drive me to Garden Hotel this morning?
A) Yes, I’d love to. B) Don’t worry. C) Yes, please. D) Thank you.
III. Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each one can only be used once. (将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词，每次只能填一次)：(8分)
It can be dangerous to travel on the ocean. Ships sometimes sink land. When this happens, people have to get into small lifeboats. If another ship does not come and help them and they do not have food or water, they may die.
Most people believe that we must not drink sea water. They believe that if we do, we shall be very ill the salt in the water. But a doctor named Alain Bombard did not believe this. He thought that people could keep alive at sea by drinking sea water and small fish, animals and plants from the