1. —The exam was very easy, wasn't it? —Yes, but I don't think
A. somebody B. anybody C. nobody D. everybody
2. —Which of the two English dictionaries will you buy?
—I'll buy of them , so I can give one to my friend, Helen.
A. either B. neither C. all D. both
3. I am looking for a house. I’d like ______ with a garden.
A . one B . it C . that D . this
4.—Where is my pen? —Oh , sorry .I have taken____________ by mistake.
A.yours B.his C.mine D.hers 5 .Nancy spoke in such a low voice that _______ students in our class could hear her.
A .all B .many C .few D .most
6 . There is not enough _____ in the corner for the fridge .
A . place B . room C . field D . ground
7. Football is a popular __________around the world.
A.match B.goal C.game D.play
8. It's very nice
A. for； of B. of； for C. to； for D. of； to
9. Jack, here is a call _____ you.
A. for B. of C. on D. at
10.My father doesn’t like the color of the tie because it is too ________.
A .dear B .short C .thin D .dark
11. Remember not to speak _______ when we are in the reading room.
A. fast B. slowly C. politely D. loudly
11.5 . If you want to book a round-tip ticket ,you’ll have to pay _____ $ 30 .
A . more B . other C the other D . another
12. You will be late ____ you hurry up .
A . after B .when C . unless D . if
13. —How do you like the concert given by the “Foxy Ladies”?
—Exciting, _________ one piece of the music wasn’t played quite well.
A.so B.though C.because D.and
14. Although I failed four times, my father encouraged me to have a _______ try.
A. second B. third C. fourth D. fifth
15.Jack always runs faster than Peter , but this time he _____him .
A .went over B . fell behind C . put off D . dropped off
look for 寻找 look at 看 look over 检查
look up 查阅 look out 小心 look after照顾
get off 下车 get down 下来 get on 上车 get up起床
put down 放下 put up 张贴 put on 穿上 上演 put away 收起放好 put off 推迟 turn down 调小 turn off 关掉 turn up 调大 turn on 打开
give up 放弃 give away 捐赠 give out 分发
16. —What did Mr Jones do before he moved here?
A. is driving B. drove C. has driven D. drives
17 .—_____ you _____to the radio ? —No , you can turn it off .
A . Did ; listen B . Have ; listen C . Do ; listen D . Are ; listening
18. —Will you come to the dinner party. —I won’t come unless Jenny___________.
A.will be invited B.can be invited C.invited D.is invited
19. 一Is that Chris speaking ?
一Sorry , he isn’t in . He ____ abroad on business.
A goes B went C has gone D will go
20. —Listen! Helen is singing in the next room.
—It _________ be Helen, She has gone to Beijing .
A.can’t B.mustn’t C.may D.should
21 . 一Shall I tell Sally about it ? 一No , you_______ . I’ve told her already .
A .shouldn’t B .mustn’t C .needn’t D .can
22. —I can’t say __________I want to go back to my hometown. It’s quite a few years since I last want back.
A.how much B.how long C.how often D.how soon
23. You can't imagine when the pupils received these nice presents on Children' s Day.
A. how they were excited B. how excited they were
C. how excited were they D. they were how excited
25. —Do you mind if I sit here? — . It' s for Mr. Brown.
A. Not at all B. Never mind C Better not D. Of course not
26 .—Please don’t make any noise in the reading room .
A . Sorry , I won’t B . Sorry I can’t C . Yes . I won’t D .OK , I didn’t 27 .— Is Mr Smith really very ill ?
— _____ . He’s in hospital .
A . I don’t think so B . No , he isn’t C . I hope so D . I’m afraid so 28 .—Hello! Is that Mr Wang speaking ? — Yes . _____ .
A . Who’s that B . Who are you C . I’m speaking D . I’m Mr Wang
29. —What are Johnson’s family like?
A.His family is just like mine B.They all like sports and games
C.Oh, It’s really a big one D.They are all warm-hearted and helpful
52. A. ago B. later C. before D. after anyone ever come to steal the trees?"
54. A. Did B. Does C. Has D. Will
"To stop someone from stealing the trees, I them up six days ago.
55. A. sent B. pulled C. put B. picked
Parents now more time in the office, they don’t have much time to stay with their children.
58. A. spend B. stay C. work D. have
59. A. because B. if C but D. so them your thoughts(想法
61. A. business B. children C. work D. office
62. A. get on with B. look after C understand D. love
63. A. interest B. secret C trouble D. feelings
64. A. tell B. ask C answer D. say
65. A. can B. should C must D. would
They are careful not to let the food __47___ the palms（手掌心）of their hands .
47 . A . touch B . catch C . feel D . drop
You should walk at the sidewalk or at the 58. A. edge B. rim C. end D. side
If you like riding a bike, don’t ride in the middle of the road or run 59. A. through B. across C. along D. around
Without belts 62. A. half B. neither C. both D. all
You may not need to drive a bus, but 63. A. look around B. take care C. take a seat D. look back
He thought to himself , “ If I don’t agree , my friend may not be happy . _33__if I agree , I am really afraid that there might be some danger .”
33 . A . As B . For C . So D . But
When it is full, don’t try to get inside 65. A. and B. so C. or D. but
“Sorry, Jack， __44__you know how I feel about cheating,” I said slowly and gently.
44 A and B also C so D but
Now, there are many different kinds of dogs __54_ they may look quite different from each other. 54 .A so B and C but D although
We shake hands when we meet new people__22___during special festivals.
22 A. or B. as C.but D. so 52. A. or B. and C. but D. then
Parents now more time in the office, they don’t have much time to stay with their 骄峰培训中考猜题 3
58. A. spend B. stay C. work D. have 59. A. because B. if C but D. so
That is why motor homes have become very popular . In America there are many parks for motor homes .
69 . The last sentence “In American there are many parks for motor homes.” in this passage means “_____”.
A . American family like to visit parks B . There are many beautiful parks in America
C . Vans can be parked in many places in America
D . Motor homes can be bought in many places in America
Armed with your list of questions, you can now go to the nearest library or computer to begin your research.
83. What does “Armed with your list of questions” mean?_____________
A. Putting your list of questions under your arm
B. Discussing your questions with your classmate
C. Writing down your list of questions
D. Taking your list of questions with you
This August, we’ll welcome guests from all over the world. Some of them follow their own special cultural traditions. It’s important for us to know about them.
2: Some Westerners may be if you touch them or their personal things---even by accident. If this happens, say sorry politely.
3: Some elderly Westerners may be offended if you try to help them without their agreement.
( )47. The word “ offend” in the second paragraph might mean”____”
A. honor B. help C. hate D. hurt
A. 公主 B. 公主的头 C. 公主的腿 D. 怪兽
每个动词要考虑五种形式 do does did doing done
Besides, my math teacher, who is also one of my best friends, often tells us that we should ______to ________, which I think is very important.