英 语 试 题
第Ⅰ卷 （选择题， 共75分）
（一）录音中有五个句子，每个句子听一遍，然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能对每个句子做出适当反应的答语。（录音播放前每小题约有5秒钟的读题时间) 1. A. I don’t know. B. Sorry, I have no watch. C. Ask others.
2. A. Yes, please. B. Yes, I will. C. Of course not.
3. A. A good idea. B. Enjoy yourself. C. I think so.
4. A. My pleasure. B. That’s all right. C. Sure.
5. A. It’s a pity! B. Good idea！ C. Why?
6. What does the man want to be?
A. A reporter. B. An actor. C. A doctor.
7. What’s the weather like today in the woman’s opinion?
A. Hot B. Cool C. Cold
8. When was Jim born?
A. In 1992. B. In 1991. C. In 1994.
9. Where can this conversation probably happen?
A. In the shop. B. At the airport. C. In the hotel.
10. Who is the girl?
A. The boy’s teacher. B. The boy’s classmate. C. The boy’s sister.
11. What’s the relationship(关系)between the two speakers?
A. Mother and son. B. Teacher and student. C. Classmates.
12. What will Gary do on his birthday?
A. Hold a birthday party. B. Climb Mount Taishan.
C. Make a poster with his classmates.
13. How are Gary and his classmates going to Mount Taishan?
A. By train. B. By bus. C. We don’t know.
14. Where are Gary and his classmates going to stay at night?
A. In a hotel. B. On the mountain top. C. At the foot of the mountain.
15. Who will go to Mont Taishan with Gary and his classmates?
A. Gary’s mum. B. Gary’s headteacher. C. Only Gary and his classmates.
16. How long will the group of tourists travel on the island?
A. 5 days. B. A week. C. 9 days.
17. How will they travel around the island?
A. By bus. B. By car. C. By train.
18. What’s the weather like in the north in May?
A. Hot and wet. B. Cool and dry. C. Cool and wet.
19. Who is Ted?
A. A head teacher. B. A tourist. C. A tour guide.
20. How should one do if he/she gets lost?
A. Stay where he/she is and call 09315431275. B. Try to find the group.
C. Call 911 for help.
21. —Look! It’s ________ useful book.
—Yes, I think it’s not only useful but ________ unusual one.
A. a; an B. an; a C. a; the D. an; the
22. —Why not go to Hainan for vacation?
—I’m afraid it’s not a good _____. I’ve been there twice.
A. place B. advice C. way D. idea
23. —So kind of you to give me a ride to the station! —______.
A. It doesn’t matter B. Never mind C. Don’t mention it D. My pleasure
24. —Ken is playing again. Can he pass the exam?
—Don’t worry. I am ____ that he can.
A. afraid B. happy C. certain D. surprised
25. —Who bought you snow globe?
—My sister gave it ____ me ____ my tenth birthday.
A. to; on B. to; in C. for; on D. for; at
26. If I didn’t see it _______my own eyes, I would never believe it.
A. in B. with C. to D. by
27. You _________tell me your reply at once. You can think it over and tell me later.
A. shouldn’t B. can’t C. needn’t D. mustn’t
28. Could you please get me my glasses? I can't read the newspaper ____.
A. politely B. clearly C. hardly D. early
29. Did you find_____ very interesting to play volleyball？
A. this B. that C. it D. which
30. —Could you lend me a hand to carry the heavy box? —__________.
A. Sure B. Not at all C. Never mind D. Yes, please
31. Just now I heard Mr. Black _________to Africa to take over the new job soon.
A. will go B. would go C. has gone D. went
32. ―I don’t think I’m different from ________else. I’m just the son of an ordinary
farmer.‖ said Mo Yan.
A. someone B. everyone C. nobody D. anyone
33. —What trouble do you have when you learn English?
—__________the grammar in the right way.
A. To use B. Using C. Used D. Use
34. After lots of training, he _________many difficulties.
A. took over B. went over C. got over D. came over
35. Could you tell me____________？
A. where is the headmaster B. whose camera it is
C. what Jack was happened D. how long does it take you to the library 三、完形填空 阅读下面短文，选出最佳答案。（10分）
Last night I was driving from Harrisburg to Lewisburg, a distance of about 80 miles. It was late, I was late, and I was driving 36_________.
At one point along an open highway, I came to a crossroads with a traffic light. I was 37_________ on the road by now, but as I came near the light, it turned 38_________, and I braked to a stop. I looked left, right, and behind me. Nothing. Not a car, no suggestion of headlights, 39_________ there I sat, waiting for the light to change, the only human being, for at least a mile in any direction.
I started wondering why I 40_________ to run the light. I was not afraid of being caught, because there was clearly no policeman anywhere around and there certainly would have been no 41_________ in going through it.
Much later that night, after I’d met with a group in Lewisburg and had climbed into bed near midnight, the question of why I’d stopped for that light 42_________ me. I think I stopped because it’s part of a contract(契约) we all have with each other. It’s not only the law, but it’s an agreement we have, and we trust each other to follow 43_________: we don’t go through red lights.
We do 44_________ we say we’ll do. We show up when we say we’ll show up.
I was so 45_________ of myself for stopping for that red light. And as no one would ever have known what a good person I was on the road from Harrisburg to Lewisburg, I had to tell someone.
36. A. fast B. slowly C. carefully D. hard
37. A. late B. alone C. worried D. afraid
38. A .green B. yellow C. red D. dark
39. A. and B. or C. so
40. A. refused B. decided C. prepared
41. A. danger B. excuse C. space
42. A. depended on B. looked forward to C. stayed away from
43. A. me B. it C. him
44. A. what B. how C. why
45. A. tired B. ready C. proud
四、 阅读理解 （15小题，共30分）
A D. but D. forgot D. energy D. came back to D. us D. that D. sorry
Live Pop Music Enjoy the music from Jay Chou , the famous pop singer . PLACE: The music hall DATE: July 20—22
PRICE : ￥200—￥250 TIME : 8:00pm－10:00pm
PLACE: John Smith’s DATE: July 1-31
PRICE: ￥60 TIME: 7:30pm－9:30pm
Daqian Museum has over 1000pieces on display here. Come and see the whole of Chinese history!
PLACE: Daqian Museum DATE: July 1－August 31
PRICE :￥50(half for students )
TIME : Monday to Friday : 8:30am－5:30pm Weekends : 9:00am－8:00 pm TEL : 271—1399
46. If you want to learn dancing , you can call ________ .
A. 271--1399 B. 301---2768 C. 488---6888 D. 131---1399
47.You can enjoy Jay Chou’s music at _________ in the music hall .
A.8:00 pm on July 20 B. 9:00 pm on July 23 C. 7:30 pm every day
48.You can learn ___________ at John Smith’s.
A. American Jazz B. Spanish Dancing C. pop songs D. making shoes
49. There will be a big show on history at _________ .
A. the music hall B. Daqian Museum C. John Smith’s D. Jay Chou’s
50. If Mr Zhong wants to go to the museum with his wife and ten –year –old daughter , how
much should he pay for it ?
A.￥70 B.￥100 C. ￥125 D. ￥175
Sitting on a chair all day in school can make anyone want to move around. So, more and more teachers are letting students have a ball. By sitting on exercise balls instead of chairs, teachers find students' posture (姿势) and attention improve.
Dottie Pownall, a fifth-grade teacher in West Virginia, USA, has been using balls as chairs since May 2008. "The students love them", she says. Pownall took a survey of her students. She found that 80% of the students thought sitting on the balls helped them pay more attention to what they were learning.
The teacher, Pisa Witt, felt so strongly about the use of balls as chairs, she started Witt Fitt. This company encourages the use of the balls. And the company educates not only teachers but also students on how to use them. "Our products are used in 24 states, three provinces in Canada, Puerto Rico (波多黎各) and Japan," says Witt. "Research shows that sitting on the balls makes them sit up straighter. You can slouch (低头垂肩地坐) on a ball," says Witt, "but it feels awful." Because the students are moving, their blood increases. That carries more oxygen (氧气) to the brain (大脑), so the kids have more energy and can focus longer.
"Further more, they're fun." says Pownall.
51. What will happen if a student sits on a chair all day in school? The student will ______.
A. pay more attention to his lessons B. be fun
C. like to move around D. sit up straighter
52. How long has Dottie Pownall used the balls?
A. About six years. B. Only one year.
C. In 2008. D. Since he was a fifth-grade teacher.
53. In how many countries are the balls used as the students' chairs?
A. Four. B. Three. C. Two. D. One.
54. Teachers choose balls instead of chairs because sitting on balls helps the kids________.
A. improve their posture and attention B. slouch on the chairs
C. have fun D. Both A and C are correct answers.
55. Which is better for kids to study in class, sitting on a chair or sitting on a ball?
A. Sitting on a chair. B. Sitting on a ball.
C. They are the same. D. We don't know.
C One day, Sam woke up at three in the morning as usual. When Julie was sleeping alone, Sam left their little house to send newspapers. When he found an old man sitting in front of their house, Sam was so surprised that he stopped to look at him closely. It was an icy morning and he looked very cold.
The poor old man didn’t have anything to cover himself with. Sam went into his house to get the old man a blanket (毯子). However there were no extra blankets, so Sam thought hard and took his father’s coat. It was the only thing of his father’s that had left. Sam wrote a short note. ―Sir, I found you sleeping in front of my house. This is my father’s coat that he had left. I hope it fits you well.‖ He put the note in a pocket of the coat, and covered the old man with the coat. Then he went to work. When he came back three hours later, both the man and the coat were gone. Sam thought it was the best thing he could have done with his father’s coat.
That afternoon, Sam hurried home after school because Julie was at home alone. However, Julie and the old man were standing in front of the house, and Julie shouted to Sam, ―Brother! He was our grandfather！‖
The grandfather smiled and said, ―Sam. Thank you for giving me the coat and letting me know how my grandson is. This coat is the one that I gave my son a long time ago!‖
56. Sam’s morning job was to ________.
A. take care of his sister B. go to school
C. send newspapers D. look for his grandfather
57. How was the weather when Sam saw an old man in front of his house? ________.
A. Hot and sunny B. Rainy C. Icy and cold D. Windy
58.Sam covered the old man with his father’s coat because _________.
A. his father’s coat fitted the old man well
B. the coat was the only thing that his father had left
C. he knew the old man was his grandfather then
D. he had no extra blanket
59. ―Their parents passed away long ago.‖ means ―Their parents ________ long ago.‖
A. died B. went on C. left home D. passed by
60. What is the story mainly about?
A. Father’s coat was missing.
B. Sam found his grandfather through an act of kindness.
C. An old man was too cold to live on.
D. Sam took care of his sister by himself.
第Ⅱ卷 （非选择题 共45分）
第一节 单词拼写 根据首字母或汉语提示，在答题卡上写出单词的完全形式。（共10小题，计10分）
61. As friends, we’re supposed to s__________happiness and sadness with each other.
62．Mother’s _______(决定）are always correct. So I usually ask her for help if it’s needed.
63. She lives on the ___________(四十) floor.
64. He’s still sad though his dog has been ________(死）for two weeks.
65. Let’s help the b_________ man cross the street. He can’t see anything.
66. When I decided to go home, it got dark. What was w______, it began to rain.
67. I’m going camping in the mountain d___________ the summer vacation.
68. She’s looking forward to r_________ letters from her children.
69. Doing lots of listening practice is one of the ________ (秘诀) of becoming a good English learner.
70. I believe you will _________(成功) if you don’t give up.
Have you seen a group of boys dancing hip-pop together? The music beat is usually What is the real of "Hip-pop"? Some people say it is the motion(动作，姿态）that people make while they're 74 .They move their hips（臀部）sideways when they dance. That's very interesting.
music came to the world in the beginning of the 1970s by DJs(disk jockeys).A Jamaican(牙买加人）known as Kool Herc was the first person who performed hip-pop music. Whenever people think of hip-pop, music and dance are the first things that come out in their minds. However, there are things that are part of the hip-pop culture. One of them is graffiti. Graffiti is modern art where you draw pictures and words on walls, other places with spray (喷射）paint. Many of you may have seen things around your neighborhood. Some of those works are really terrific!
Also, there is a fashion, such as wearing bigger size jeans, casual shirts, sneakers, and colorful caps, that the young people like to wear. They call it "Hip-pop fashion".
Hip-pop culture is a new style of the younger generation. They express their feelings this culture and enjoy it. So whenever you see groups of young people dancing !
71.________ 72.________ 73.________ 74.________ 75.________
76.________ 77.________ 78.________ 79.________ 80.________ 7
In the past twenty years, riding bicycles has become more and more popular among paths. These new riders are often trying to become fit or lose weight. They have found that bicycling is a pleasant way to stay healthy.
This is certainly good for health. But it has also brought some problems. With all these added people on the road, bicycle safety has become a matter of real importance.
Bicycle safety is mostly a matter of common sense. People should ride only on bicycle paths where they will not be badly hurt. There are also a number of rules that riders should follow, especially when riding on streets or highways. Bicyclists should never ride against the traffic, nor should they carry other people on their bicycles. They are also supposed to ride in single line on busy streets and to walk bicycles across the busy intersections（交叉路口）．(2)By following these rules, bicycle riders will_____ _____ stay healthy_____ ______be safe.
In one recent year, the National Safety Council reported that 34 thousand bicycle riders were hurt in highway accidents. In the same year, another six hundred riders were killed. Since the introduction of crash helmets(头盔)in 1980,the number of injuries(伤者)and deaths from bicycling accidents had gone down. Today, more and more riders realize the dangers of bicycling. They are wearing helmets and paying closer attention to cycling rules.
83.回答问题：According to the National Safety Council’s report, what’s the total（总的） number of injuries and deaths in one year?
84．在文中找出与―Riders should follow a number of rules."意思相近的句子。
When to start ______________ __________the weather.
_______ _______ to tell him the good news.
He found _______ _______ to improve his spoken English.
I ________ rather stay alone ______go to the party
Great changes have ___________ ___________in China in the last few years. 8
第二节 情景表达 （计10分）
要求：1 语言通顺，逻辑清晰 2 不得出现真实的姓名。学校等信息 3 词数
参考词汇: 中考 the High School Entrance Exam