Ⅱ. 单项选择（每小题 1 分，共 15 分）
16. Last month, we went to Li Zongsheng’s concert. The beautiful songs about his younger days reminded us to love ___.
A. yours B. theirs C. ours
解析：考查物主代词：这些关亍他年少时光的美妙歌曲提醒我们要热爱自己的年少时光，ours = our younger days。答案选 C.
17. –It’s said that a college student had a ___ to Tibet with 500 yuan for a month. --How surprising! Once you have an idea to go somewhere, do it!
A. match B. travel C. change
18. During the World Cup, a large number of soccer fans fly to Brazil. It has ___ a great place for fans to have fun.
A. made B. kept C. become
19. –Have you watched A Bite of China recently?
–Of course. I do believe Chinese food is ___ in the world.
A. the most delicious B. more delicious C. delicious
解析：考查形容词比较级和最高级：由下文可知比较范围是―in the world‖—―在世界范围内‖，需要的是最高级。答案选 A。
20. –The song Where did the time go? Tell us that our parents grow old without being noticed.
–We should stay with them as ___ as possible.
A. often B. soon C. little
解析：考查副词词义：根据语义―我们应该尽可能的经常但父母呆在一起‖。soon―不久‖； little―毫不‖；often―经常；常常‖。答案选 A。
21. –Mrs. Li, will you angry ___ your students don’t obey the rules in class?
–A little. But I will stop them in a friendly way.
A. if B. unless C. though
22. –What are you busy doing these days, Mr. Zhao?
–I ___ my newborn baby. You can’t imagine how busy I am!
A. look after B. looked after C. am looking after
23. –Jack, I want to go to ___ to see a dentist. Could you tell me the address?
A. Room 606 B. No.2 Hospital C. Fifth Avenue
解析：考查名词词义：根据上文―see a dentist‖可知是要去医院看牙医。room―房间‖；hospital―医院‖； avenue―大街‖。答案选 B。
24. –The more I get to know Nancy, the more I can realize that we have a lot ___ . –No wonder she is your best friend.
A. in style B. in common C. in need
解析：考查介词短语含义：根据语义―—我了解 Nancy 越多，就越意识到我们有很多共同点。 —难怪她是你最好的朋友。‖ in style―流行‖； in need―在危难中‖；in common―共有的；共同的‖。答案选 B。
25. – Mum, I did best in our group discussion today.
–Well done! I ___ you.
A. am mad at B. am patient with C. am proud of
解析：考查形容词短语含义：根据语义―—妈妈，今天在我们组的讨论中我做的最棒。 —做的好！我为你感到骄傲‖。 am mad at―对…疯狂‖；am patient with―对…有耐心‖；am proud of―对…感到骄傲‖。答案选 C。
26. Many successful people have the same quality — they never ___ no matter what difficulties they’ve had.
A. give up B. stay up C. cheer up
解析：考查动词短语含义：根据语义―无论遇到什么困难，他们从不放弃‖。stay up―熬夜‖；cheer up―使高兴；使振奋‖。答案选 A。
27. –The ship sinking of Korea teaches us to care for ourselves and the people around us. –So it is. ___, life is the most important to everyone.
A. For example B. At last C. After all
解析：考查介词短语含义：根据语义 ―毕竟，生命对所有人来说都是最重要的‖。for example―例如‖；at last―最终‖；after all―毕竟‖。答案选 C。
–Sorry. There is no one named Gary. You must have the wrong number.
A. Can I help you B. What’s the matter C. Is that Gary speaking
解析：考查电话用语：根据下文―你肯定打错电话了‖。can I help you?―我可以帮你吗？‖。what’s the matter?―怎么了？‖；Is that Gary speaking?―是 Gary 吗？（为电话用语的固定表达方式）‖。答案选 C。
29. –It’s time to graduate. Why not get our teachers some flowers to say thanks? – ___. They have done so much for us and we will miss them.
A. That’s all right B. Good idea C. I hope not
解析：考查情景交际：根据语义―—马上毕业了，为什么不向我们的老师送些花表达谢意呢？‖ —好主意。他们为我们做了那么多，我们将会想念他们。That’s all right―没什么‖；I hope not―我不希望如此‖；Good idea―好主意‖。答案选 C。
30. –At present, many people like talking about ―Kuaidi‖ and ―Didi‖, I really wonder___ . –You can order a taxi through them on your mobile phone easily.
A. how can I use them B. who uses them most C. what they are used for
解析：考查宾语从句：根据语序排除 A。根据下文语义―你可以通过它们在手机上很容易地叫到出租‖。who uses the most―谁用它们最多‖；what they are used for―它们是用来干什么的‖。答案选 B。
Each of us fails from time to time. If we are wise, having enough experience and knowledge, we regard these failures（失败）as a necessary and often as parents and teachers, we don’t this right（权利）to our children.Donnie was a third grader in my class. His about failure kept him from classroom games that other children enjoyed. He answered my questions — he was afraid of making mistakes. I tried my best to build his self-confidence. But nothing changed midterm, when Mary, anew teacher, came. She was young and pretty, and she was loved by every student Donnie. It was her who made a big difference to Donnie later.One morning, they were doing math problems at the blackboard. Donnie had copied the problems clearly and . But he’d missed the fourth problem and began to cry with his head in his arms.I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly, a smile on Mary’s face. From the desk she got a pencils. ―Look, Donnie,‖ she said gently, kneeling（蹲在）beside him. ―I’ve got something to you.‖ She removed the pencils, one at a time, and placed them on his desk.―See these pencils, Donnie,‖ she continued. ―They Mrs. Landon and me. See how the erasers are worn（磨损）? That’s because we make mistakes too. But we erase the mistakes and try again. That’s what you learn to do, too.‖ She kissed him and stood up, ―Here,‖ she said, ―I’ll leave one of these pencils on desk, so you’ll remember that everybody makes mistakes, even
teachers.‖ Donnie looked up with in his eyes and a smile. The pencil became Donnie’s prize. That, together with Mary’s encouragement, gradually made him understand the meaning of making mistakes is — it’s all right to make mistakes, as long as you erase them and try again.
31. A. similar B. active C. important
32. A. offer B. pass C. send
33. A. puzzle B. worry C. complaint
34. A. always B. usually C. seldom
35. A. since B. after C. until
36. A. including B. except C. without
37. A. simply B. carefully C. casually
38. A. appeared B. froze C. disappeared
39. A. made of B. covered by C. filled with
40. A. tell B. show C. ask
41. A. come to B. refer to C. belong to
42. A. might B. could C. must
43. A. your B. his C. her
44. A. hate B. love C. fear
45. A. how B. why C. what
31. C 根据全文大意，可知我们把失败当作学习中既必要又重要的部分。
32. A 根据上下文，可知我们没有把这种权利提供给我们的孩子。
33. B 根据下文故事情节，可知Donnie担心失败。
34. C 该句的后半句提到―他害怕犯错误‖，所以他几乎丌回答问题。
35. C 该句前半句中有―nothing‖，根据短语―not...until...‖可知该题应选until。
36. A 根据上下文，Mary年轻漂亮，所有的同学包括Donnie都喜欢她。
37. B 根据前文不其并列的形容词―clearly‖可知该题应选carefully。
38. A 根据上下文，可知Mary脸上出现了一丝笑容。
39. C 根据上下文，可知Mary拿出一个装满铅笔的盒子。
40. B 根据下文中的―placed them on...‖可知，该处应为―我有一些东西要给你看‖。
41. C 根据上下文，可知那些铅笔属亍Landon夫人呾Mary。
42. C 根据上下文的感情色彩，可知那是Donnie必须学会的事情。
43. A 根据上下文，可知Mary把一支留在了Donnie的桌子上。
44. B 根据后半句―...and a smile.‖可知该题应选褒义词love。
45. C ―what the meaning of...‖固定搭配。
Ⅳ. 阅读理解（一）（每小题 2 分，共 30 分）
Are you bored with your daily routine? Here are some things you should try before you are 18, because after that it’s too late!
Learn to swim
Actually, it is so important it could save your life. If you can’t swim well, you won’t be able to do water sports like waterskiing, surfing and diving. Even taking a boat trip will not safe for you. Make sure you do it.
One of the best hobbies for under-18s is collecting things. You could collect Chinese stamps, or you could collect things thatmake you remember what you’ve done, like cinema tickets for film. The best way to collect is to have a special album to put your collection in and to write what each thing means to you. The way you won’t forget.
Try at least one
kind of team sportBeing a good team player is an important skill in life. You can’t just think of yourself, but have to work well with other people. Other advantages of team sports like
basketball, football and baseball are that they keep you fit and healthy, and they are also great fun. Teams usually have a good social life too- you’ll go to lots of parties and make many friends.
Write your family tree
When you are young, get to know all the older people in your family and find out as much as you can about when they were young. Draw a family tree and make notes about each person so that you won’t forget.
46. According to the passage, we should learn to swim because it could _____.
A. save our lives
B. keep us fit and healthy
C. make us work well with others
47. The best way to collect thing is _____.
A. to have a special album
B. to buy more stamps and tickets
C. to exchange them with your friends
48. Being a good team player can help you _____.
A. think of yourself
B. have a good social skill
C. become a ball game star
49. In order to not to forget the older people in your family, you should _____.
A. go to lots of family parties
B. find something that they used
C. draw a family tree and make notes
50. The passage main tells us that _____.
A. hobbies play an important role in everyone’s growth
B. you’re supposed to try some things before you’re 18
C. everyone should get into good habits when they are young
46. A 细节题,原文 Actually, it is so important it could save your life
47. A 细节题,原文 The best way to collect is to have a special album……
48. B 细节题,原文 Teams usually have a good social life too- you’ll go to lots of parties and make many friends.
49. C 细节题,原文 Draw a family tree and make notes about each person so that you won’t forget.
50. B 主旨大意题，通读全文后，可以从第一段找出答案 Here are some things you should try before you are 18
In 2002, I wrote a letter for my future self with instructions not to open until my birthday in 2014. It is 2014 now. Yesterday was my birthday and I opened it. This is what I said:By the time you read this, you will be 30. At the age of 18, I had many dream about you. Right now I hope you have travelled and seen everything you have always wanted to, both in Canada and abroad, maybe you have even settled down somewhere in
France, and maybe you are working in the field of art. I hope you are married to Gwynn----the man of your dreams. You’ll probably have two children---a girl and a boy.If everything goes okay, you’ll be living in France in a big house in a small town with Gwynn and your two children. You are doing research in painting. Gwynn will be a computer programmer and you will be doing all right for yourselves. When I read this, I was surprised. So much of what I wanted has come true.I did travel to a few more places in Canada. I’ve traveled to the UK, Australia and Egypt. I have been living in France for nearly 4 years in a big house, in a small suburb(郊区), in a major city. I am an art teacher in a university. I have
two lovely kids.But now everything went as I hoped. I married a man named Tom Rees, and he is an excellent artist. We are doing all right for ourselves.I find it cool how the dreams of a young girl can become a grown woman’s reality. (现实)
51. How long did Sherri wait to open the letter?
A. For 12 years. B. For 18 years. C. For 30 years.
52. What does the underlined phrase ―settled down‖ mean in Chinese?
A. 参观 B. 旅行 C. 定居
53. Among all her dreams, which one did not come true?
A. To work in the field of art.
B. To be a mother of two kids.
C. To marry a computer programmer.
54. What can we infer (推断) from the passage?
A. She plans to move to the UK later.
B. She enjoys the life with her families now.
C. She loses hope because not everything goes well.
55. What is the best title for the passage?
A. Dream on the way.
B. Dream and Reality.
C. How to achieve your dream.
文章大意：作者在 2002 年给未来的自己写了一封信，信里提到的很多梦想都成了现实。
51. 细节题。根据文章第一句In 2002, I wrote a letter for my future self with instructions not to open until my
birthday in 2014. It is 2014 now.得知作者等了 12 年才打开信。
52. 猜词题。由第二段第二句得知：现在我希望你已经旅行或是看过了你所以只希望看到的一切在加拿大戒是国外，或许你甚至在法国的某个地方定居了下来。所以 settled down 应该理解为―定居‖
53. 细节题。根据第六段的第二句话 I married a man named Tom Rees, and he is an excellent artist 得知。
54. 推断题。从文章第四段 So much of what I wanted has come true 及文章第六段 We are doing all right for ourselves 可以推断作者对目前的生活是比较享受的。
55. 主旨题。文章主要讲了曾经的梦想呾如今的现实的事情，所以 B 项是正确的。
Sometimes people can call ours a ―throwaway society‖. That means we are always throwing away old things and buying new ones. Many times, if you no longer need something, someone else just might need it. For example, if your brother is old enough not to play with his plastic bike, why not give it to another family who has a little kid so that they don’t need to buy one? And one less large plastic toy doesn’t need to be produced.Recycling (回收利用) has never been easier. Many organizations will pick it up right in front of your house and some towns even require (要求) it. Tell your mom or dad you want to become ―Chief of Recycling‖ for your family. Now that you know what things you can recycle, find a place to keep them. Make sure you encourage everyone in your house to think whether things can be reuses or recycled
before they’re thrown away.Almost everyone likes traveling. But next time before you travel around the world, took a look at your own backyard. Is there a place where you could plant a tree or put in a little fruit or vegetable garden? If so, get there and get your hands dirty. Then you can watch with pride as your tree takes root, and your garden plants grow into big plants full of ripe, red tomatoes or tiny, juicy blueberries. Who knew being green would taste so good?
56. In the first paragraph, the writer introduces the topic of the passage by ________.
A. telling an interesting story. B. explaining the word ―green‖.
C. giving some special examples.
57. In a ―throwaway‖ society, ________.
A. people shouldn’t produce any plastic things.
B. people can get anything they want from others.
C. people always throw away the used things and buy new ones.
58. To be ―Chief of Recycling‖, you should ________.
A. recycle things all by yourself.
B. ask your family to use the old things all the time.
C. find a place to keep the things that can be recycled.
59. You are advised to run a fruit or vegetable garden in order to ________.
A. create a green environment.
B. make a lot of money.
C. get your hands dirty.
60. The purpose of the passage is to tell us that ________ .
A. we must enjoy the nature.
B. we had better eat more green food.
C. we should protect our environment解析：
56. B 2 分，细节理解题，第一段第二句
57. C 2 分，细节理解题，第二段第二句 That means we are…. ones.
58. C 2 分， 细节理解题， 第三段第三行 Now that … keep them.
59. A 2 分， 细节理解题、推断题，最后一段
60. C 2 分，主旨大意题。
长难句：第二段第三行 For example, if your brother is old enough not to play with his plastic bike, why not give it to another family who has a little kid so that they don’t need to buy one?If 引导的条件状语从句， why not 为什么不，who 引导定语从句修饰 family。 第二卷 （共 45 分）
Ⅵ. 补全对话（每小题 1 分，共 5 分）
（Kitty and Mark meet outside the school gate after school.）
A：Hi, Mark. Ben’s birthday is coming. I’m planning a surprise party for him this Saturday. __66__
B：Sure, Kitty. I’m free. What are we going to do at the party?
A：__67__ We’ll also have a barbecue. Someone will bring Ben to the party without telling him.
B：Really? You mean he doesn’t know the party at all?
A：__68__ We’ve also prepared some gifts for him.
B：Sounds great. I’m looking forward to it. __69__
A：It’s in my house. You can come earlier. See you then.
A. See you.
B. Yes, that’s right.
C. Will you help me?
D. Where is the party?
E. I’m sure you’ll like it.
F. Shall we buy some fruit?
G. We’re going to play some games.
66．C 根据下文―Sure, Kitty. I’m free.‖，得知有空去帮助筹办派队。
67．G 对上文的问句―What are we going to do at the party?‖做回答。
68．B 对上文的―You mean he doesn’t know the party at all?‖做回答。
70．A 由上文的―See you then.‖，得知是道别。
Ⅶ. 阅读理解（二）（每小题 2 分，共 10 分）
阅读下面图文，简要回答所给问题，并将答案写在答题卡相应的位置上。World Book Day falls on April 23 every year. It was set up by the UNESCO (联合国教科文组织) in 1955 to encourage people to discover the pleasure of reading. It means you read a book out of interest not because your teachers or parents tell you do so. ― Reading for pleasure‖ plays a more important role in one’s growth than one’s family background.Books, magazines, newspapers and other kinds of materials can help us know more about the outside world and perfect us. However, computer games, online videos and Internet are pushing books off the shelf. Some experts believe it’s a worrying trend(趋势). Each Chinese read 0.38 more books in 2013 than 2012 but still far fewer than those in major developed countries. Each worse, many bookstores have closed their doors because many books lovers start to buy fewer books than before.However, many people do still prefer reading because it has been part of their life. It can benefit(使受益) people in many ways. It gives us information about other cultures and places of the world. It also has a strong influence on forming our personality and makes us more intelligent. The more we read, the more we know. The more we know, the smarter we become. It’s never too late to start reading. So jump into the wonderful world of books now
71. In which of the countries does each person read more than 15 books in a year?
72. Why did people set up World Book Day?
73. What are the experts worrying about?
74. Is it right that each Chinese read 0.38 more books in 2012 than 2011? If not, what’s the result?
75. How many books did you read in 2013? What do you think of reading? 解析：
71. France, Japan and Israel. 由图表可知这三个国家超过了 15 本。
72. Because they wanted to encourage people to discover the pleasure of reading. / They wanted to encourage people to discover the pleasure of reading. 由文章第一段第三行可知。
73. They are worrying (that) computer games, online videos and Internet are pushing books off the shelf. / Computer games, online videos and Internet are pushing books off the shelf. 由文章第二段第四行可知。
74. No, it isn’t. It’s 0.04. / No. It’s 0.04. 有图表可知不是，由 4.39 减去 4.35 得
75. I read one (book) / two (books) three (books) /…/ One. / Two. / Three. /…Reading / It gives us information about other cultures and places of the world. / Reading / It has a strong influence on forming our personality and makes us more intelligent. /…
Ⅷ. 词语运用（每小题 1 分，共 10 分）
I that thing stand anger serious who find near support danger everywhere
For a long time, I saw happiness as a huge banner across the finish line of a long race. I could I finally be happy in my life. Most of the time I felt like a tortoise. I believed that being slow and strong-minded would win the race. At other times I would act like a rabbit. I tried different roads at a speed, hoping to reach that banner a litter faster. Gradually, I began to see that no matter how long I raced towards it, the banner never got any
down and take a rest. It was then that I saw my happiness sitting beside been with me as I worked hard my family, as I played with my children and I heard their laughter and even when I was ill with my wife at my side looking after me. It had been with me as I raced towards that stupid banner. I just didn’t have the ability to see it.
There is an old saying ―Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.‖ Perhaps we all should stop our race towards the perfect life we think we should have. We should enjoy the life we have now. Happiness will never under some banner far away. You will find it inyour own heart, soul and mind. You will find it when you realize that others love you just as you do.
Don’t be a tortoise or a rabbit when it comes to your happiness. Be a playful little dog and carry your stick of joy with you you go. Take yourself out of the race and realize there already. Happiness is just around the corner.
76. things 考查名词复数，此句型为倒装句，only +介词短语戒状语从句，后面句子要倒装。
77. dangerous 考查词性转换，名词变形容词 danger-dangerous, at a dangerous speed 意为―以一个
78. nearer 考查形容词比较级，可以修饰形容词比较级的词有：any, a little, a lot, much, even, far, any.
79. me 考查代词宾格，介词后用宾格。
80. to support 考查非谓语动词，动词丌定式作目的状语。
81. seriously 考查词性转换，形容词变副词，此处是副词修饰形容词 ill.
82. that 考查定语从句关系代词,that 在定语从句中作主语。
83. be found 考查将来时的被动语态，结构为：will be done.
84. everywhere 考查地点副词，根据句意判断。
85. have stood 考查现在完成时态，标志词是 already.
Ⅸ. 书面表达（共 15 分）
e that you helped your partners；
要求：1. 词数 80 词左右，提示词仅供参考；
A possible version:
Good learners must have good ways. Discussing in a group really helps me have a better understanding of what I’ve learned. It broadens our mind and allows us more chances to express our thoughts. Shy and nervous, my classmate Jeff used to hide himself behind books. Answering questions in public was quite a difficult job for him. Once our math teacher asked us to solve a difficult problem. I encouraged Jeff to discuss his idea with us and we found his way was so creative. Then we advised him to write his answer on the blackboard and explain it to us. Believe it or not, he did it and we saw his great improvement after that.
Discussing in a group not only makes me enjoy the happiness of being a good learner but also deepens the friendship between Jeff and me. Knowledge comes from communicating and questioning. By discussing, we learn more wisely and better.