英 语 试 题
请听5段小对话及对话后的问题，选择能正确回答所提问题的图画选项。每段对话及对话后的问题仅读一遍。 1. A. B. C. 2. A. B. C. 3. A. B. C. 4. A. B. C. 5. A.
6. What volunteer work is Lin Jie going to do?
A. Pick up rubbish in the city park.
B. Visit sick kids at the hospital.
C. Help the old people do some chores.
7. Where may the conversation probably take place?
A. At a bus stop. B. In the city park.
8. What’s wrong with the young man?
A. He has a sore back. B. He has a cold.
9. How long has he been ill?
1 C. In a hospital. C. He has a stomachache.
A. Since last night. B. For a week. C. Since yesterday morning. 听第8段材料，回答第10～12小题。
10. What can they do in the video reading room?
A. Play sports. B. Borrow books. C. Surf the Internet.
11. Where is the cinema?
A. On the ninth floor. B. On the eleventh floor. C. On the nineteenth floor.
12. When can they see a free film?
A. On Fridays. B. On Saturdays. C. On Sundays.
13. Where is Mary now?
A. In China. B. In America. C. In England.
14. What’s Wang Tao doing now?
A. Having a party. B. Going on a vacation. C. Studying at school.
15. What relationship may the two speakers probably be?
A. Brother and sister. B. Classmates. C. Husband and wife.
16. How did Mr. White and Mrs. Brown go on their journey?
A. By plane. B. By car. C. By train.
17. Where were they going?
A. To Paris. B. To San Francisco. C. To New York.
18. How many kids does Mrs. Brown have?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three.
19. What didn’t they talk about?
A. Exercising. B. Drinking wine. C. Smoking.
20. What can we learn about Mrs. Brown?
A. Her daughter is six years old.
B. Her son is a good young man.
C. Her son is only six months old.
26. —Can you play ________ guitar?
—Sure. It’s a piece of cake for me.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
27. —What would you like to say to your ________ before leaving school?
—I’d like to say “Thank you very much! I’ve learnt a lot from you in the past three years.”
A. teachers B. workers C. doctors D. engineers
28. —What do you think of your host family, Jim?
—Great. They try ________ best to make me feel at home.
A. they B. their C. them D. theirs
29. ________ we deal with our problems, we can easily become unhappy.
A. Until B. If C. Unless D. Though
30. It’s very friendly ________ him to help me when I’m in trouble.
A. of B. with C. to D. in
31. —Smart phones are more and more popular now.
—So they are. But they still ________ too much.
A. pay B. cost C. take D. spend
32. —Mom, must I take out the trash now?
—No, you ________. You may take a rest first.
A. mustn’t B. can’t C. shouldn’t D. don’t have to
33. —The song Where did the time go ________ the old days and the love of family.
—Sure. It’s my favorite song.
A. helps us out B. reminds us of C. lets us down D. regards us as
34. —The book store ________ a big sale. The books there must be very cheap now.
—Sounds great. Let’s go into it and have a look.
A. will have B. had C. is having D. was having
35. —Have you finished using my dictionary?
—Yes, I put it back on your desk just now. Who ________ it away?
A. will take B. is taking C. took D. has taken
36. We are glad to hear that the terrorists ________ by the brave policemen several days ago.
A. are caught B. were caught
C. have been caught D. are going to be caught
37. ________ weather it is today!
A. What hot B. How hot
C. What a hot D. How a hot
38. —Could you please tell me ________?
—Of course. Many people in Shiyan know it.
A. where is Mount Wudang
B. how can I get to Wulong River
C. what is Shenlongjia famous for
D. if there will be a new airport in Shiyan
39. He likes low-carbon life. He lives in the house ________ he built himself out of trash.
A. where B. what C. which D. in which
40. —Would you like some juice?
—________. I’d like something to eat.
A. Yes, please. B. No problem. C. That’s OK. D. No, thanks. 3
My mother only had one eye. And because of this, I never wished her to show up in my I had an ugly mother. One day during elementary school, I was terribly ill. My mother came.
“Your mom only has one eye?!” asked some of my classmates. I was so.
from this world. “If you make me teased(嘲笑)，why don’t you just die?” I shouted at her, taking no notice of the sad look on her face. My mother .
to say what I always wanted to say, and I didn’t think I had hurt must study hard and leave my mother.
of going back to see my “ugly” motherand lost your eye. As a mom, I couldn’twatching you live with only one eye. I gave you mine. I was with you and I never regretted(后悔ou…”
I cried out aloud. Only then did I realize how beautiful my mother was!
41. A. run out B. put out C. come out D. find out
42. A. happy B. embarrassed C. cool D. pleased
43. A. disappear B. change C. come D. go
44. A. everything B. something C. anything D. nothing
45. A. worried B. bad C. good D. annoyed
46. A. cooking B. working C. reading D. crying
47. A. break B. wake C. lose D. see
48. A. decision B. difference C. suggestion D. mistake
49. A. luckily B. healthily C. busily D. happily
50. A. if B. unless C. until D. though
51. A. accident B. appointment C. university D. habit
52. A. enjoy B. stand C. help D. stop
53. A. So B. Because C. Or D. But
54. A. excited B. surprised C. angry D. proud
55. A. dislike B. love C. hate D. miss 4
56. How long will the 2014 FIFA World Cup last?
A. About a week.
B. About two weeks. C. About a month. A. A comedy. C. A thriller. D. About two months. B. A documentary. D. An action movie. 57. What kind of TV program is A Bite of China? 58. What’s Lu Jialei’s hobby? A. She likes reading. C. She likes eating. B. She likes running. D. She likes playing soccer.
59. Which is NOT true according to the articles?
A. Lu Jialei always gets good grades at school.
B. The World Cup has been held in South America twice.
C. Many people like watching the TV program A Bite of China.
D. Lu Jialei hopes more people can take much interest in Chinese characters.
60. Where may the articles probably come from?
A. A story book.
B. A science report. D. The Internet. C. A sports magazine.
From my father I have learned a lot. And I’m very thankful to him. I remember when I was a child my father always got up very early, quietly putting on his clothes and going off to work. To arrive in time to open his tiny store at 8:30, he needed to leave our apartment at 6:30. After all, he 5
had to take a bus and then the subway. The last journey was a long walk through a neighborhood much of which was full of the smell of rubbish. I learned: it is very important to work. No excuse.
When I was 12, I would, on some Saturdays, go to my father’s store to help out. After helping set up the outside clothing display, for the rest of the day, I’d watch to make sure no one stole anything. When I noticed someone looking unusual or strange, I would look the person in the eye, smile and say, “May I help you?” Usually that worked, but sometimes, someone would run off with something. The first time, I ran after the thief but my father shouted, “Martin, stop! There is no need to do that.” It’s true that safety is more important than money.
After 10 years of hard work, he saved up enough money to buy his first car, a cheap one—he wouldn’t buy one until he could afford to pay for it without borrowing money. I learned: buy only what you can afford. Buying necessary food and clothing won’t make us go in debt(债务). The unnecessary things won’t give us happiness, which comes from achievement only.
61. What shop did the author’s father own?
A. A bookshop. B. A coffee shop. C. A clothing shop. D. A food shop.
62. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A. The author ran after thieves many times. B. The author thanked his father a lot.
C. The author’s father worked very hard. D. The author’s father made some money. 63. All the following are talked about in the passage EXCEPT.
A. the importance of working B. the good ways to keep healthy C. that safety comes before money D. that it’s bad to spend more than you make
64. According to the author, what usually makes people go in debt?
A. To rent a house for the family. B. To send their children to school.
C. To enjoy something unnecessary. D. To buy enough food for the family.
65. What is the passage mainly about?
A. How to live a happy life. B. What makes a person successful.
C. The help the author got from his father. D. What the author learned from his father.
What’s the secret of being a great friend? Here are some tips to help you be a nice friend. Laugh and cry together.
Laughing with a friend is the best, but sometimes it’s crying that brings you closer together. Don’t be afraid to be yourself with your friends. Share your true feelings—you may learn that your friends feel the same way. As a result, friends will understand each other better.
Be a thoughtful gift giver.
Gift-giving isn’t just for birthdays or holidays—it can be a fun way of making your friends feel special! But don’t buy expensive presents—be creative! Making things shows you care, because you put time and thought into your gifts. Bake him favorite cookies, write him a poem, or draw something special for him. Small thoughtful gifts, such as picking a flower for a friend who is sick, just might cheer him up.
Stand up for him.
It’s hard to watch someone laugh at a friend. But don’t just stand there, do something about it! You can find a creative way to solve the problem to make others look at your friend differently. Other times, you need to show your courage and support him—he needs you. It may be not easy, but it’s what a good friend should do!
Boys and girls, this summer vacation is the time for you to take your mind off homework and prepare yourself for the future. The following is some advice on how to make your vacation meaningful and colorful.
Take regular exercise. You’ve worked hard most of the time. Therefore, you need to join in outdoor activities, which can bring your whole body into action. You can improve your by doing different kinds of exercise such as swimming, jogging and mountain climbing.
Learn some basic life skills. One day, you will live alone. You can’t on your family any longer. So, you should learn to cook, wash and other practical skills.
Go for a journey. Travel to places of interest. In this way, you’ll understand cultures that are different from that Enjoy family time. Don’t always sit in front of a computer. It’s great fun for family members to sit around the table, discussing sports, clothes or other common topics.
If you follow the advice above, your summer vacation will be full of joy and meaning. We wish you a wonderful time!
71. ①__________ ②__________
72. (A) Chinese families __________ getting together during traditional festivals.
(B) I suppose my life in senior high school will __________ challenges.
74. How many pieces of advice are mentioned in the passage above?
75. What’s the main idea of the passage?
选择单词或词组，用其适当的形式填空，使句子意思正确、通顺。每词限用一次，其中77. Nobody can help us. We will have to do it by _______________.
78. Teenagers need to _______________ with their parents often.
79. What do you think he is going to be when he _______________?
80. Everyone knows _______________ are a lot like their parents.
I was born ________________________.
________________________ my safety. I will be careful.
After exercising for some time, she’s much ________________________ before.
The teacher tells us ________________________ what we can do today till tomorrow.
Hua Chenyu, a boy from Shiyan, sings ________________________ he has many fans now.
某中学在开展“崇尚节俭，文明做人(advocating thrift and being civilized)”活动一年来，取得了很好的效果，但还有极少数学生做得不够好，在校园里依然还会出现以下图片中的情形。请你选择以下现象中的几种或全部进行描述，并就中学生如何“杜绝浪费，文明做人”提出至少两点建议。
leave the tap on leave the lights on throw the food away draw on the wall drop rubbish everywhere 要求：1. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名。
Some middle school students aren’t doing enough in “advocating thrift and being civilized”.
1-5 ABCCA 6-10 AABCC 11-15 ABCAB 16-20 CBBAC
21. shy / a shy girl 22. talk / speak 23. few 24. in class 25. fifteen / 15
26-30 CABCA 31-35 BDBCD 36-40 BADCD
41-45 DBACC 46-50 DBADC 51-55 ABACB
第一节 56-60 CBABD
第二节 61-65 CABCD
第三节 66. crying 67. special / unusual 68. instead of 69. laughed 70. support
第四节 71. ① health / body ② depend / rely / count…
72. (A) enjoy (B) be full of
74. Four / 4.
75. ( It’s about ) some advice on how to make your (our / my) vacation meaningful and colorful.
76. lucky 77. ourselves 78. communicate 79. grows up 80. children
81. in April
82. Don’t worry about / Don’t be worried about / Don’t be anxious about
83. thinner than
84. not to put off
85. so beautifully / well / wonderfully…that
One possible version:
Some middle school students aren’t doing enough in “advocating thrift and being civilized.” We’re sorry to see that there is still some waste in our school! For example, some often leave the taps on after washing their hands. In the dinning hall, a lot of food can be seen left after the meals. What’s worse, we often find that waste paper is thrown everywhere, which makes others feel uncomfortable. In addition, some students like to write or draw on the wall or on the desk.
As middle school students, we should develop good habits and stop wasting anything. Let’s do it from now on! (91 words)
2. 评分时，先根据短文的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次，然后以该档次的要求来衡量， 确定或调整档次，最后给分。
3. 总词数少于试题要求所规定的，从总分中减去2分。超过规定总词数的，不扣分；如果 书写太差，格式、标点符号错误太多，以至于影响阅卷的，降低档次给分。
4. 句子的整体结构，时态、语态用法有错误的每项各扣1分，不重复扣分；单词拼写、标 点符号和大小写错误的满4个扣1分，不重复扣分。